+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WARNING!!!!!!!!DO not go for centennial!!

canadasolutions

May 7, 2012
vipul is right.... centennial and scarborough sucks

"professors are great" ---- are u serious ?

scarborough full of srilankans .... restaurants bakery... pay 5$ per hr

Vipul.Varinder

Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HEY MEAD, YES WE DO STRUGGLE HERE, but its quite fun sometimes, But trust me for scarborough side or centennial students who live near by, struggle is very long or never ending during study
My good friend study in humber college for 2 years electrical course, he did a lot of hard work but he some how managed to get his fees from part time jobs. and also made good contacts and now he is a supervisor in Rogers, (hard works pays to him).
But i know many guys from centennial college, who hardly got any job (even if they willing to do) because in scarborough almost every business has moved outside. more over, i do not want to comment about centennial college, you can search on internet.
If you see GTA, you will find future jobs are existing in north or west side on GTA. try to search any kind of job. hardly 2% - 5% jobs are in scarborough in whole GTA. Dude make a good decision regarding your future, it all matters in the end

DavidODes

Star Member
Jul 3, 2012
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
31st July 2012
Vipul.Varinder said:
Any one who is planning to come to centennial.. please do not come...
It is worst college ever.
No matter what course you choose, go for Senaca or humber.
Even now centennial got only 1.3 ratings for its study environment from Canadian higher education agency.
the best rating has gone to Senaca around 3.73.
My request you to secure a good future or good career, go for senaca.
More over, In scarborough where centennial is located, not too much work for part time or students. ad also regarded as crime town of GTA.
I made a mistake by coming in this college, please do not go for that, oherwise You will regret for it.
Respectfully,
centennial Student
I met a senecca student in GTA, and according to her Centennial would be much better than senecca. And i dont want to talk much about this because these all are personal opinions. Everybody will have there own experiences, may be good or sometimes bad. But you cannot blame the whole college and its professors for that.

Dude, you are not a school student. Nobody will spoon feed u anymore.

Vipul.Varinder said:
http://reviews.collegetimes.us/ontario/centennial-college/
http://oncampus.macleans.ca/education/2009/04/17/graduate-satisfaction-rate-2/
about scarbrough
http://www.torontolife.com/features/scarborough-curse/?pageno=5
its up to you.. whether you wanna believe or not...
anyways good luck!! ???
If you search for the comments for other colleges, u will get more dirty answers than centennial. :)

Whatever u have is just ur personal experience. Others should not necessarily be facing it.

Thanks. God bless

draxz1289

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October/28/2014
AOR Received.
Feb/04/2015, IP Since Feb/04/2015
File Transfer...
Jan/19/2015
Med's Request
Re-Medicals - Sept/23/2015
Med's Done....
Sept/04/2014
Passport Req..
Jan/18/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct/09/2015
LANDED..........
Feb/05/2016
DavidODes said:
I met a senecca student in GTA, and according to her Centennial would be much better than senecca. And i dont want to talk much about this because these all are personal opinions. Everybody will have there own experiences, may be good or sometimes bad. But you cannot blame the whole college and its professors for that.

If you search for the comments for other colleges, u will get more dirty answers than centennial. :)

Whatever u have is just ur personal experience. Others should not necessarily be facing it.

Thanks. God bless
Exactly my point just cause he had a bad experience u can't just blame the entire college and professors, the whole reason ur coming is to study and you can't work for the first six months any ways.

And like being said ur in college stop expecting to be spoon fed , it's not like u need to be in scarborugh after graduation - Scarborough is a suburb in the city of Toronto if you want the city life move to Toronto obviously u get better opportunities.

Everybody struggles, I did and expect to be also it's how u manage it and better your self makes a difference
Like I told earlier I graduated from centennial and moved on to better things in Toronto working for a big ad agency

Vipul.Varinder

Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DavidODes said:

Thanks. God bless
DUde you just come here.. stay lill longer... I nver thrive for spoon feeding... ANywayz... yes u truely said its up to me... Bad experiences!!! But no wonder you will have it sooner... good luck.. do not reply back... because you are too convinced to take admission in this college.. and no matter how hard i make my points ,, you will make excuse to ignore them.. Good luck bud

Vipul.Varinder

Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
draxz1289 said:
Exactly my point just cause he had a bad experience u can't just blame the entire college and professors, the whole reason ur coming is to study and you can't work for the first six months any ways.

And like being said ur in college stop expecting to be spoon fed , it's not like u need to be in scarborugh after graduation - Scarborough is a suburb in the city of Toronto if you want the city life move to Toronto obviously u get better opportunities.

Everybody struggles, I did and expect to be also it's how u manage it and better your self makes a difference
Like I told earlier I graduated from centennial and moved on to better things in Toronto working for a big ad agency
Dude no wonder we all did hard work.. for me i did. and now i am working in a bank because of my hard work.. but not because of college.. still when i say i graduated from centennial.. ppl says oops.. they still have students???? lol... trust me man may b few years ago it was not that bad.. but now... ohhhh lala lala.... worst college ever

xenoboy

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I do not like Centennial college neither ( I am an student there)

And Scarborough it is not a nice place to live.

I have to travel one hour an a half to get there, because I am living in Down Town Toronto. But I will never move to Scarborough

About Centennial College, yes the school has a lot of bad things (disorganized, a lot of bad professors, and so on), but you can learn a lot of good things if you focus.

It is a bitter sweet experience for me, now I still have two more years to go, I work and live in Down Town Toronto and is tough to have to go so far away everyday for classes. But well at least my life in DT is nice.

I wish I could be studying at George Brown, but they didn't have Project Management, and they didn't want to give me credits for certain courses for my other program.

DavidODes

Star Member
Jul 3, 2012
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
31st July 2012
I just finished my first year at centennial. I am satisfied with my experiences here. :)

Yo Yo :D

Peacemaker2301

Star Member
Mar 30, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
28-09-2013
Med's Done....
24-10-2013
Passport Req..
04-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
hey Vipul.Varinder!

how is george brown college?

aman singh

Oct 26, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2011
Med's Done....
20-03-2011
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2011
LANDED..........
28-04-2011
I don't know why people hate centennial so much.
I work for student association of centennial college and worked closely with dean and many professor too.
They are kind and helpful.
But No place can be perfect.
So obviously you'll face some rude teacher too.
And if you're talking about scarborough being a crime place.
Let me enlighten you.
Jane and Finch is the most crime place in Ontario.
And it is close to Humber college North campus.
No other school hire so many student for on-campus jobs.
Centennial hire total of 70 students and 15 board of director for student centre building and many other jobs in centennial college.

And someone was talking about being paid $5 per hour.
Don't COMPLAIN. You're working illegally. They gave you visa for studies not for working.
So whatever you get, appreciate it.

Every place in GTA is divided by different communities in GTA.
That's why you'll see more punjabi students in humber and sheridan.
More chinese student in Seneca.
More white crowd in GBC
And more south indian and gujrati in Centennial.

But at last you're coming to school for studies. Not to discriminate people.
I hope it clear some doubts.
No place and college is PERFECT.

vipsv

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
aman singh said:
I don't know why people hate centennial so much.
I work for student association of centennial college and worked closely with dean and many professor too.
They are kind and helpful.
But No place can be perfect.
So obviously you'll face some rude teacher too.
And if you're talking about scarborough being a crime place.
Let me enlighten you.
Jane and Finch is the most crime place in Ontario.
And it is close to Humber college North campus.
No other school hire so many student for on-campus jobs.
Centennial hire total of 70 students and 15 board of director for student centre building and many other jobs in centennial college.

And someone was talking about being paid $5 per hour.
Don't COMPLAIN. You're working illegally. They gave you visa for studies not for working.
So whatever you get, appreciate it.

Every place in GTA is divided by different communities in GTA.
That's why you'll see more punjabi students in humber and sheridan.
More chinese student in Seneca.
More white crowd in GBC
And more south indian and gujrati in Centennial.

But at last you're coming to school for studies. Not to discriminate people.
I hope it clear some doubts.
No place and college is PERFECT.

Dude, GBC hires most of students for their jobs... its around 200+ because they do not hire students to clean or cook only, they hire students to do networking, programming, mentoring.. GEt your facts right

mysteryocean

Jun 20, 2010
swift current SK Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
no request!!
Nomination.....
01-08-11
AOR Received.
CIO 16-03-12 NDVO 03-04-12
Med's Request
23 July 2012
Med's Done....
30 July 2012
Interview........
Waived!!
Passport Req..
23 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
31 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
Already in canada
This Vipul guy has got terrible terrible attitude!! first of all he is racist! and racist mindset will get him no where. second he is complaining rather than fixing whatever wrong with him, whinning never helps,

Whats wrong with old people? They do have every single right to study, its CANADA, theres a personal freedom here. If you have issue with older people, again bad future for you ahead.

all in all, this Vipul guy, instead of changing his narrow mindset and accepting canadian culture, he is hell bent on making everyone believe his narrow version.

Dude get a life!!