+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wanted to edit a PR renewal application but Save & Continue greyed out

istanbizmir

Dec 28, 2017
Hi All,
I started working on my application for a PR renewel and finishing filling in all the information needed. It is in Initiated status.
Today when I wanted to go back and double check it and also edit correct some dates using Edit button IMM 5444 Application for a Permanent Resident Card (PR card) (mandatory).
Save and continue in page 2 is greyed out and so won't let me go to page 3 and the rest. I'm able to see only page 1 I click on Save and continue page 2 has a Save and continue but it is as I mentioned greyed out with all info correct.

Thanks,

Marib123

Sep 6, 2022
Hi All,
I started working on my application for a PR renewel and finishing filling in all the information needed. It is in Initiated status.
Today when I wanted to go back and double check it and also edit correct some dates using Edit button IMM 5444 Application for a Permanent Resident Card (PR card) (mandatory).
Save and continue in page 2 is greyed out and so won't let me go to page 3 and the rest. I'm able to see only page 1 I click on Save and continue page 2 has a Save and continue but it is as I mentioned greyed out with all info correct.

Thanks,
Hi, today I am filling the application and faced the same issue, did your problem resolved? Please let me know. Thanks

istanbizmir

Dec 28, 2017
Hi, today I am filling the application and faced the same issue, did your problem resolved? Please let me know. Thanks
No. I really was hoping someone can help here but seems no one is aware or faced it and resolved before. What are you planning to do?

Marib123

Sep 6, 2022
No. I really was hoping someone can help here but seems no one is aware or faced it and resolved before. What are you planning to do?
I am thinking to submit a paper application now. As its a wastage of time, I tried many times and also opened a new account with another email but the same issue.

istanbizmir

Dec 28, 2017
For sure there is a technical issue or something is wrong.
Is there anyone who we can call to understand or raise the issue?
Do u have the same issue with another new application with another email? Wow!!!!