+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Want to understand PPR letter

zeusamb

Dec 10, 2010
Dear friends,

I received PPR today and have following questions:-

1) They have asked to submit right of permanent residence fee but i have already paid it will i need to do it again now

2) They have asked the passport. Does that mean interview is waived

3) They have asked for Police clearances its just general they said submit the police clearances for all the countries where i have lived more than six months. I lived in US and canada. isnt that they ask for canada specifically. Can i submit for only US. I am confused. Do i have to get canadian also now.

Yaya Marei

Aug 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/8/2010
Doc's Request.
Nov 2010
Med's Request
1l7 2011
Med's Done....
3/7 /2011
Interview........
28/6/2011
Passport Req..
17/8/2011
VISA ISSUED...
21/8/2011
LANDED..........
31/8 /2011 Insallah
WOWOOW
Thats mean your done man

send them letter shows that you had already paid PPR
send your passport too
if you lived in Canada more than six months you need to submit too.

zeusamb

Dec 10, 2010
Do i need to submit the canadian PCC as well because i read they said it on cic website they will specifically ask for canada PCC if needed.

But no where in the letter it states canada specifically.

Someone please guide me.its urgent

It says Submission of police clearances from any country where the applicant has lived for more than six months (ignore if already provided) is it a generic submission requirement or specific to canada dont they specify for canada specifically

rayan_07

Dec 1, 2010
india
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi zeusamb

actually when they require police certificate they usually send a letter and in that letter they specify that for how many country you have to provide that certificate. its true that if you live in any country more then six months then they will surely ask for it.

have you received any letter from high commission? if you have received it then what document they r asking?

zeusamb

Dec 10, 2010
It says Submission of police clearances from any country where the applicant has lived for more than six months (ignore if already provided)

is it a generic submission requirement or specific to canada dont they specify for canada specifically

plzzzz guide

rayan_07

Dec 1, 2010
india
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi zeusamb

that mean you have to provide them where ever you have lived more then six months. you will have to apply for police certificate all those country where you lived more then six months.

bcoz so far i know this is the rules of canadian immigration that you have to provide police certifcate where applicant has lived more then six months.

in mean time you can contact them and clarify with them and see what they reply to you?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

zeusamb said:
Dear friends,

I received PPR today and have following questions:-

1) They have asked to submit right of permanent residence fee but i have already paid it will i need to do it again now

2) They have asked the passport. Does that mean interview is waived

3) They have asked for Police clearances its just general they said submit the police clearances for all the countries where i have lived more than six months. I lived in US and canada. isnt that they ask for canada specifically. Can i submit for only US. I am confused. Do i have to get canadian also now.
1. No, you might want to send a copy of the receipt for $490 just in case though.
2. Yes.
3. Only the US. If they wanted Canada, they would have specifically asked for it.

Lulu2011

Jan 21, 2011
I got ppr from NY in Jan 2010. They list out:
1. passport requirements (understand)
2. photographs (understand)
3.right of permanenent residence fee (???, I paid them at least 6 months ago, why?)

Any one has the same situation? Help needed!