+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Want to know RE Saskatchewan PNP

Jewel

Star Member
Nov 27, 2007
Hi..

Best wishes to you all.

I applied under skilled worker pro. in 2006 to CHC Singapore. Since it is taking long time to make a decision so now I am thinking about Saskatchewan PNP as my spouse's elder sister recently moved to Saskatchewan province from Toronto. I shall be so grateful if anybody reply of my below queries regarding Saskatchewan PNP.

1. Minimum how many years they have to stay at Saskatchewan for sponsoring us ? I heard minimum one year ! is it right..?

2. Is job offer mandatory for this province..? (if they sponsor us)

3. What is the total processing time to get the visa..?

4. Any other way/procedure/guideline or advice is appreciated.

PLS HELP ME....

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Jewel said:
Hi..

Best wishes to you all.

I applied under skilled worker pro. in 2006 to CHC Singapore. Since it is taking long time to make a decision so now I am thinking about Saskatchewan PNP as my spouse's elder sister recently moved to Saskatchewan province from Toronto. I shall be so grateful if anybody reply of my below queries regarding Saskatchewan PNP.

1. Minimum how many years they have to stay at Saskatchewan for sponsoring us ? I heard minimum one year ! is it right..?NOT REALLY AS LONG AS THEY SIGN THE AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT

2. Is job offer mandatory for this province..? (if they sponsor us)YES AND NO ALTERNATIVELY IF YOU HAVE NO JOB OFFER,YOU CAN SHOW PROOF OF MONEY TO TEMPORARILY SUPPORT YOURSELF WHILE LOOKING FOR A JOB 10,000$ for couple plus 2,000$ PER CHILD.OTHERWISE JOB OFFER

3. What is the total processing time to get the visa..? 3 MONTHS PNP AND 2-3 MONTHS IN SINGAPORE HIGH COMMISION

4. Any other way/procedure/guideline or advice is appreciated.GO TO THE SASKATCHEWAN PNP WEBSITE

PLS HELP ME....
YOU ARE HELPED,HAVE A NICE DAY

Jewel

Star Member
Nov 27, 2007
Thanks a lot for your information, so kind of you.

Answer against my question no.1 is not clear to me...
that means it will depend on her/them, with in how long they will sign the papers to support/sponsor us. Is it..?

Pls reply..?

Best rgds,

thistle24

Star Member
Jul 31, 2008
Hi Jewel!
I filed my application for the SINP under the family members category June last year. I received a couple of letters from the SINP office asking for few additional docs and then recently i received a letter informing me that my application has been approved. It took 12 months before my nomination was approved, contradicting to the 3-4 months processing time that is advertised on their website. Maybe there is a drastic increase in the number of applicants. Well anyway, i got my certificate of nomination finally. Now I will send my application for permanent Residence to the visa office here in Manila and even. I heard it will take me another 8 months of waiting. Hoping for the best.

Jewel

Star Member
Nov 27, 2007
Dear Thistle24,

Thanks a lot for your information. It is really disappointing.

Best rgds,

imay

Sep 6, 2008
Category........
NOC Code......
3212 /Family member
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug.2011
Doc's Request.
Sept.2013
Nomination.....
Waiting
IELTS Request
Sept.2013
Hi, I'm a newbie here, first I would like to comment on Thistle's processing time, maybe the main reason for the delay of approval is you failed to submit the necessary requirements that's why they ask from you some additional requirements. Maybe the 3-4months processing time is applicable only, if you have passed the right requirements. Thistle ,did you pass all the documents accordingly and accurately according to the checklist? Hope you could reply so that we could verify things out. Thanks.

Imay

claudia

Jan 1, 2009
hi friend,
i'm new here from the forum.Hope u can help me.I have also an application under PNP in Sask,presently i'm in the process of the completion of the requirements. Is IELTS also required?What score should u attain for their requirements? How ebout the settlement funds.How much should I save with 2 kids with me if ever. How long should I wait to process it all? Thanks alot for your reply,I'm just afraid with all this matters,if i can able to have it. Happy new year.

claudia

Jan 1, 2009
hope u can share ur experience with me regarding all the processing time in ur applications too! big thanks!