Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
What work do you do?Then i can refer you,that is my real job helping people.I work for the BC goverment in a field helping people

fyang1985

Sep 4, 2008
I will work for a bakery factory in great Vancouver.my employer has submitted the LMO application at 9th July.I think we will hear the result soon.so I start to prepare my work permit application now.but I found it so difficult to satisfy the visa officer that I will leave canada after the work end.
I feel I need some special layer help.

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
I am currently helping a Taiwanese Baker come in who was also rejected.Basically I am helping him enter as Immigrant under our BC Provincial nominee Program,That way no need for him to prove He is returning to Taiwan,Similiar can apply to you under BC PNP,If you are Immigrant,No need for you to prove you are going back to China

fyang1985

Sep 4, 2008
Hi,thank you,BCguy,How long do I need if I want to immigrate under the provincial nominee program?
can we just talk by e-mail? actually,It is inconvenient for me to log in this website.my e-mail is fyang1985@qq.com.
or you tell you e-mail to me? I contact you.

thanks

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
fyang1985 said:
Hi,thank you,BCguy,How long do I need if I want to immigrate under the provincial nominee program?
can we just talk by e-mail? actually,It is inconvenient for me to log in this website.my e-mail is fyang1985@qq.com.
or you tell you e-mail to me? I contact you.

thanks
About ` year to process document and If you want,I will send you email Address later