+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Want to do WES report

ADI_2009

Jan 2, 2014
Hi,

I am new to this forum. I am from Ahmadabad and I want to do WES report for my B.Sc degree. I have seen in WES FAQ that for Gujarat university degree they required first and third year mark sheet to be issued and attested by university and it should be in closed envelop by university and the second year mark sheet to be issued (which is already) and attested by college. So do i need to make two closed envelops?(first is from university which includes first+third year attested mark sheet and attested degree certificate AND second is from college attested mark sheet for year two). AND need to send WES . Do I understand correctly?

jay_007

Jun 17, 2014
HI ,

i am from INDIA and new here. would like a piece of advise from seniors

i have done b.com from delhi university (1994-2000), school of correspondence and MBA from EIILM University (2008-2010) which is a UGC approved private university. Also for the above years it was authorised to conduct distance learning courses approved by UGC-AIU-DEC, but have heard a lot of negative about this university.

Queries

1) Has anyone got a positive WES evaluation for EIILM university or ANY OTHER PRIVATE UNIVERSITY FROM INDIA ( it is not in the list of universities on wes website ) . And some immigration consultants have told me that even though private universities are on UGC website but still not entertained by WES.

2) Secondly, if a send my B.Com and MBa and GOD forbids, MBA is not evaluated POSITIVE by WES, will they then give a Equivalency certification for at least my bachelors in commerce stating that BACHELORS DEGREE IS EQUIVALENT TO CANADIAN Standards or they will just evaluate my MBA and send a report MBA not equivalent to canadian Equivalency certification . and i have to reapply to get atleast my bachelors equivalency certification.

Thanks in advance