+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Want to change college!!!!!!!!plz reply!!!

jazz2011

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
guys m here in toronto in a pvt collge..i just came here in aug on Post secondary study permit!!!now i want to go to SIAST Regina campus for business course...it is a post graduate certificate!!!so is there any prob if i change my college so early even in dif province???plzzzzz reply!!!!!!!!

fahad83

Oct 12, 2010
It won't be if you were just planning to changing college's in a similar level course, But since you are switch from a Post Secondary to a graduate level diploma, you need to inform this to CHC before you switch.
And most probably they need explanation on, how can you switch from a post secondary into a higher level, and based on your explanation they might allow you but if not in worst case scenario they might deport you for submitting wrong information.
So be very careful.

jazz2011

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
but i think bro the level for the certificate course is also post secondary cz SIAST is a post secondary institute!!!what do you think??n r u here in Canada????

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jazz2011 said:
guys m here in toronto in a pvt collge..i just came here in aug on Post secondary study permit!!!now i want to go to SIAST Regina campus for business course...it is a post graduate certificate!!!so is there any prob if i change my college so early even in dif province???plzzzzz reply!!!!!!!!
Hi,

Refer;

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/faq/study/study-faq13.asp

ug83

Star Member
Apr 23, 2011
so Jazz..wats new on your question...did u check it,...I am also actually planning the same ....I have also got an admission in Marketing Management diploma however wanna move to saskatacheun...SIAST business cartificatw which start in moose jaw..please suggest?

Pros and Cons?

Georgescott

Oct 14, 2011
Hey
Jazz How long is the course for PG in that college
And is there anything available in Business Stream
Look forward for your response

jazz2011

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
ug83 said:
so Jazz..wats new on your question...did u check it,...I am also actually planning the same ....I have also got an admission in Marketing Management diploma however wanna move to saskatacheun...SIAST business cartificatw which start in moose jaw..please suggest?

Pros and Cons?
I think u have to go to Regina or Saskatoon....don't go moose jaw..its a small city n having a limited jobs for students!!this is what i knw!!!

jazz2011

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Georgescott said:
Hey
Jazz How long is the course for PG in that college
And is there anything available in Business Stream
Look forward for your response

ya its a one year PG business certificate course buddy!!!!!

ug83

Star Member
Apr 23, 2011
Guys I know Mosse Jaw is a small town but the problem is my current visa is only valid till october 2012 and if i go for the next semester i have to apply for the student extension.....Therefore to keep the same length of the study..I cannot defer my semester to August or September..

I hope you friends understand what i am trying to explain..

The only course which is applicable to me is currently offered in moose jaw.....so what do u guys recommend..as the total fees is $9200. so if my family pays half of it ..can i pay the other half myself?

My current Course at Humber is 1 year Marketing Mangement .Credential is ( Ontario college Graduate Certificate) and in SIAST i am applying for Business Certificate.....Both courses have same duration.

Siast Link : http://www.siast.sk.ca/programs_courses_descriptions/BCPCERT.shtml

Humber Link : http://www.humber.ca/program/marketing-management

regards