+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Want to apply to my cousin brother for Tourist visa

ROSEASHISH

Star Member
Aug 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Need information about sponsoring to my cousin brother as a tourist.
I am citizen here in Canada and my cousin brother wants to visit here for few months. He is studying in Grade 12 in India.

Can anybody please guide me with whole process including requirements of documents from my side and his side and invitation letter please ?

Thanks Folks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Need information about sponsoring to my cousin brother as a tourist.
I am citizen here in Canada and my cousin brother wants to visit here for few months. He is studying in Grade 12 in India.

Can anybody please guide me with whole process including requirements of documents from my side and his side and invitation letter please ?

Thanks Folks
You can start here:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/come-canada-tool.html

BTW how is he able to visit for a few months when he is in Grade 12?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
he

He is failed in GRADE 12 in one subject and persuing his grade 12 again and he is 19 years old now .
External student?

If that's the case, it would be wise to postpone his visit until he can demonstrate some concrete study ties (For example, after he enrolls for/is in the second/third years of an undergraduate study program).

Also, wanting to visit for a few months again confirms that he does not have the usual study ties to return to