+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Want help

Atmiya amin

Jun 14, 2017
Hello
I have completed my mba in india in may 2016 and after that i gave 5 times ielts exam and at 5th time i got my required band 6.5 and now i want to apply for January 2018 intake for 2 year program and i will put file for visa in September
But in my mind the question arise that i have gap of around 14 months and i have no experience letter so can i get visa or not ?

Reactions: rkrax

rkrax

Aug 5, 2017
Hello
I have completed my mba in india in may 2016 and after that i gave 5 times ielts exam and at 5th time i got my required band 6.5 and now i want to apply for January 2018 intake for 2 year program and i will put file for visa in September
But in my mind the question arise that i have gap of around 14 months and i have no experience letter so can i get visa or not ?
What have you exactly done during that gap ?

rkrax

Aug 5, 2017
Ielts exam preparation
Cool, you can justify the gap in the SOP by simply mentioning the genuine reasons for the gap like IELTS preparation and processing for admissions. As you have more attempts for IELTS, you can specify that in your SOP. Furthermore, since you stated that you have done MBA, so make sure you choose your 2 year program wisely as the course relevancy is a very significant factor for the visa too.
And the final verdict for your approval is purely in the officers hand, your profile & Luck... applying ideally 3 months before intake is also healthy...