+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Want help in applying for Parants Visitor Visa.

Sam1985

Star Member
Mar 3, 2013
Hi All
I want some help. I want to apply for visitor visa for my parents. I am PR in canada from year 2014.
I know that in order to apply for visitor visa my parents has to show assets backhome.
Now the problem is my father has 3 house. Out of them two house he has sale deed and power of attorney under his name but not registered because of government delayed process ( it might take another few years according to government officials to do registry).
Third house is under my grand mom, she died last year and power of attorney is my aunt and she live in Canada so until she will not go back home, this house will not register under my dad name.
So my question is, if my father shows:
1. Sale deed and power of attorney of first two houses. Is it acceptable?
2. Fixed deposit of 25-30 lakes.
3. Some bank account.
Will that be enough of financial proff.

dr_jaat

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2015
Doc's Request.
Upfront
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
11-12-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2016
LANDED..........
05-06-2016
Hi All
I want some help. I want to apply for visitor visa for my parents. I am PR in canada from year 2014.
I know that in order to apply for visitor visa my parents has to show assets backhome.
Now the problem is my father has 3 house. Out of them two house he has sale deed and power of attorney under his name but not registered because of government delayed process ( it might take another few years according to government officials to do registry).
Third house is under my grand mom, she died last year and power of attorney is my aunt and she live in Canada so until she will not go back home, this house will not register under my dad name.
So my question is, if my father shows:
1. Sale deed and power of attorney of first two houses. Is it acceptable?
2. Fixed deposit of 25-30 lakes.
3. Some bank account.
Will that be enough of financial proff.
Any agriculture land? Your dad has business or job?

power of attorney and sales deed should be sufficient with a letter of explanation saying registration is under process. Ensure to include property valuation with the visa application.

My parents recently got approved, we showed farm land, valuation, j forms, ITRs and little savings. Your case looks stronger than my case on financial grounds.

Cheers,

dr_jaat

Sam1985

Star Member
Mar 3, 2013
Any agriculture land? Your dad has business or job?

power of attorney and sales deed should be sufficient with a letter of explanation saying registration is under process. Ensure to include property valuation with the visa application.

My parents recently got approved, we showed farm land, valuation, j forms, ITRs and little savings. Your case looks stronger than my case on financial grounds.

Cheers,

dr_jaat
Thanks For the quick reply. Can you please let me know the list of documents needed to be attached with application.

dr_jaat

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2015
Doc's Request.
Upfront
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
11-12-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2016
LANDED..........
05-06-2016
Thanks For the quick reply. Can you please let me know the list of documents needed to be attached with application.
My list was (for both mom and dad)
Application Form
Family information form
TRV photo upload
Passport Copy upload
Business Registration section had agri land records (Jamabandi), J-froms (english translation of both)
Invitation Letter: invitation letter from me, my PR, my fiance's citizenship, details of hosts and guests employment details. my employment letter, last 3 paychecks, 6 months bank statements (about $30k), notice of assessments from CRA (past 3), house ownership in Canada.
Proof of funds (parents), Property valuation (INR 4.30 crores), ITRs (3 years for mom and dad), agriculture income certificate, diary farm income certificate, 6 months bank statements for both (about 2 lakh only), no other investments

hope it helps,

PS. After parents got approved, we applied for my brother too, for my wedding in Sep. He got refused on travel history and ties. We included more documents are re-applied. It is under process now for 29 days so far.

Cheers!

dr_jaat

vickyarsh

Nov 26, 2018
Hello
My list was (for both mom and dad)
Application Form
Family information form
TRV photo upload
Passport Copy upload
Business Registration section had agri land records (Jamabandi), J-froms (english translation of both)
Invitation Letter: invitation letter from me, my PR, my fiance's citizenship, details of hosts and guests employment details. my employment letter, last 3 paychecks, 6 months bank statements (about $30k), notice of assessments from CRA (past 3), house ownership in Canada.
Proof of funds (parents), Property valuation (INR 4.30 crores), ITRs (3 years for mom and dad), agriculture income certificate, diary farm income certificate, 6 months bank statements for both (about 2 lakh only), no other investments

hope it helps,

PS. After parents got approved, we applied for my brother too, for my wedding in Sep. He got refused on travel history and ties. We included more documents are re-applied. It is under process now for 29 days so far.

Cheers!

dr_jaat
Hi dr_jaat, i am also in process of applying visitor visa for my parents and brother, i would really appreciate if you can help me in answering some queries regarding application. please share ur email/ contact or email me at a355sing@uwaterloo.ca
i ll appreciate ur help