+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Walk In Processing times for visitor visa at Detroit/Buffalo

kirik87

Apr 4, 2011
Hi,

I am a H1 visa holder in US and would like apply for a tourist/visitor visa of canada. I was planning to do a walk-in same day service at buffalo or detroit. But according to their website, due to some computer system upgrade they are unable to provide the same day service. I called them today and got it confirmed. So my question is, if i submit my application in person to detroit/buffalo, what would be the processing times now. I need my passport back by the 20th of this month as I would be traveling to mexico, so was wondering if I would be able to get the canadian visa by then. Thanks for help.

kirik87

Apr 4, 2011
Is there a visa office in port huron?? Only these are listed for US
United States (Buffalo – Detroit – Los Angeles – New York – Seattle – Washington, D.C.)

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

kirik87 said:
Is there a visa office in port huron?? Only these are listed for US
United States (Buffalo – Detroit – Los Angeles – New York – Seattle – Washington, D.C.)
No, there isn't a Visa office in Port Huron.

kirik87

Apr 4, 2011
^^^
do they still have it?? I still see the notice of the new computer system being installed thing on new york website as well.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Is NYC also doing a system update? My bad, I thought only Buffalo is upgrading.
kirik87 said:
^^^
do they still have it?? I still see the notice of the new computer system being installed thing on new york website as well.

mcotocjb

Jun 24, 2011
Hi,

I am in the same boat. Has any one applied for the same daya visa service and got it approved. I am flying from Florida and I need to book tickets for my parents and my family. I really hate the email response from Buffalo. They do not even answer my questions. They are so arrogant. I am not sure why their service has fallen apart since three years ago. Please help.