+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting time

• Thread starter rennydsouza02@hotmail.com
  • Start date
R

rennydsouza02@hotmail.com

I had submitted my documents except my IELTS for further processing on 6th May 2009 with a letter stating i will forward IELTS result as soon as I give my IELTS, on 12th July 2009 i submitted my IELTS with a covering letter stating to add the IELTS with my profile. It is now 3 months, i havent received anything from CIC regarding rejection or selection for further processing. If anybody is aware how long does the cic take to respond.

boltz

Jul 30, 2009
I guess you should post this question in the other topic head; so you get a better response

"Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration"

In my view, you should have gotten some response (AOR) from CIC by now. any ways post it in the other topic head and see what others say!
All the best!!

Cheers boltz

Renny

Aug 12, 2009
Hi Boltz,

No response from CIC, even though i sent all my docs on 06 May09 and my IELTS test result with 9 points on 12th july09 . It is 3 months now, and even ecase status says unable to identify. Atleast they should inform me if they have rejected.

boltz

Jul 30, 2009
Renny, I suggest to post your query along with the timelines, under the head "Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration". I am sure you would get constructive responses.

As far as I could guess, I could ask you below questions:
1) Have you got confirmation from your courier service that your parcel has reached the CIC?
2) Have you checked with your bank, if your DD has been encashed.

The above two are indications that CIC is looking into your file; and is a positive sign. the date of DD encashment also gives you a good relief.

By the way, great to hear about your IETLTS band "9". You must be hell of an english expert.

All the best to you.

cheers boltz.

Renny

Aug 12, 2009
Hi Boltz,

For a minute you made me fly, but I am sorry for myself, I got 20 for education, 10 for age, 21 for experience, 4 for spouse education, and 9 points for IELTS. Meaning 6 Listening, 4.5 Reading 6.5 Writing, 6 Speaking overall 6 band scores. so total 64 points. How can I claim 16 points or 9 band scores.

boltz

Jul 30, 2009
Renny said:
Hi Boltz,

For a minute you made me fly, but I am sorry for myself, I got 20 for education, 10 for age, 21 for experience, 4 for spouse education, and 9 points for IELTS. Meaning 6 Listening, 4.5 Reading 6.5 Writing, 6 Speaking overall 6 band scores. so total 64 points. How can I claim 16 points or 9 band scores.
Its clear Renny,
one - you have more time, you appln is still with CIC NS...
second, you are good at writing (high proficiency), can easily move to 6.5 in speaking. with some preparation you can move up on reading and writing. In my view, with exercises it is very easy to move up on reading and writing, while the other two are difficult to pick-up.
i am sure you can easily catch up at 6.5 for all except listening, which is 7.5 - you donot need 9 bank to reach to 16 points.

all the best

Renny

Aug 12, 2009
Hi Boltz,

I have already submitted all my documents including IELTS. Docs on 06May09 and IELTS 12Jul09. As per agent if they except then they will send medical forms, which i have no hope now. Is there any other way I can prove my english. And if I am able to prove then will the CHC except it as it is exceeded three months.

Thanks
Pls. Reply

boltz

Jul 30, 2009
i am sorry, but i donot have exact answer to your situation.

but thats not the end of it... i sincerely suggest to pull your question along with your situation into the "Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration", from head "IELTS - International English Language Testing System"
then you would get a lot more replies.

all the very best.