+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting in IP2, lets connect here!

sat8979

Star Member
Jul 6, 2017
Thats a good sign. File is on the right track :) this coming period is going to be the HARDEST waiting that ppr mail lol, but will be worth it once your devices beep and you see the ready for visa title
I guess people should make apps to read the title and beep with a respective custom tune - saves us from the pain of checking every random spams.. :D:D

Reactions: dr feras

sat8979

Star Member
Jul 6, 2017
Just moved into IP2, now in the IP2 club with you all!

My timeline is as follows:

AoR - 24th July 2017
Medicals Passed - 3rd August 2017
IP1 - 3rd August 2017
NA - 8th August 2017
IP2 - 26th August 2017

VO - Ottawa
Stream - FSW-O

Additional documents changed from "reviewing" to "not needed" today too. Feel like I'm on the home stretch. Good to see you in here Dr Feras :). Wishing everyone a speedy PPR
I think the change in your additional docs to not needed is a really good sign. You shoukd expect PPR soon. Mine changed to IP2 on August 11, and my additional docs is still "reviewing".

We wish you too a quick PPR. Do keep us posted.

07collian

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
Got my PPR!

I would love your help with something.

I have just got my Work permit extension to stay in Canada while my PR is decided. I applied inland and was implied status as my current visa expired but now this one has come through that is all good.

I was wondering if I could travel back home to Australia and come back and activate my PR at Pearson? I had my PPR on Wednesday and have sent it to Ottawa the day and it is showing up as approved on my account. I was looking to go home for a family thing on September 12th until like 27th.

Any help will be appreciated, cheers! I will use all the information ive gained to be as helpful as possible on this forum.

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Got my PPR!

I would love your help with something.

I have just got my Work permit extension to stay in Canada while my PR is decided. I applied inland and was implied status as my current visa expired but now this one has come through that is all good.

I was wondering if I could travel back home to Australia and come back and activate my PR at Pearson? I had my PPR on Wednesday and have sent it to Ottawa the day and it is showing up as approved on my account. I was looking to go home for a family thing on September 12th until like 27th.

Any help will be appreciated, cheers! I will use all the information ive gained to be as helpful as possible on this forum.
You can no problem. Once you recieve your COPR, you can go to australia, and before coming back to canada get an ITA online ( assuming you hold australian passport), this way you will be allowed to board a plane back and finish your landing at pearson using your COPR.

Last edited:
Reactions: 07collian

07collian

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
You can no problem. Once you recieve your COPR, you can go to australia, and before coming back to canada get an ITA online ( assuming you hold australian passport), this way you will be allowed to board a plain back and finish your landing at pearson using your COPR.
Amazing thank you. Im confident I should get my COPR early next week.

Was curious what you mean by ITA online? I did get the following in an email 'In accordance with your Work Permit, you have been approved an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA)' Is that the same?

Reactions: dr feras