+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

waiting for visa since october 27, abhudabhi visa office

Shinegrg20

May 3, 2017
I'm an Indian working in Kuwait, applied for the study permit for January intake. applied through vfs Kuwait in July and September and refused 2 times from Abu Dhabi visa office. the third time I applied through online on October 27, still, it shows processing and decision pending. my class will start on January 8. I enquire through ircc web form 5 days before, no reply. how can I contact them for online application? why there is too much delay? if they will approve my visa, how can I submit my passport within the short period as my class starts on January 8? does anyone kindly help me find a solution for this?

Foxrally

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Well, I applied from Dubai on September 24 (a whole month before you) and haven't gotten any updates yet. I know someone who applied from Dubai on September 6, and he hasn't gotten his Visa yet (he's Pakistani, I'm Algerian).

At this point I'm just messaging CIC every couple of days to ask them to speed up, because taking 4 months when the processing time is meant to be 7 weeks is ridiculous. Hopefully everything goes well. As for the passport question you asked, I don't know myself... I hope they respond to it in one of my CSEs, I've been asking them that.

Shinegrg20

May 3, 2017
Well, I applied from Dubai on September 24 (a whole month before you) and haven't gotten any updates yet. I know someone who applied from Dubai on September 6, and he hasn't gotten his Visa yet (he's Pakistani, I'm Algerian).

At this point I'm just messaging CIC every couple of days to ask them to speed up, because taking 4 months when the processing time is meant to be 7 weeks is ridiculous. Hopefully everything goes well. As for the passport question you asked, I don't know myself... I hope they respond to it in one of my CSEs, I've been asking them that.
Did you apply online or through vfs? when will be your class started?

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
please help me as well
What is the standard timeline for processing in your country? there is a member (cant remember the name) who waited for 4 months and got the visa..