+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for twp at london embassy

pantherboy

Aug 12, 2010
Hi all,
I've been waiting for visas to come back after my application from for a temparory work permit and an open work permit my wife (I submitted my offer of work letter and positive LMO together with all other docs like education certs and wage slips etc).

Its been two weeks so far and I understand it could take up to six. If any of you guys have applied for same at london embassy how long did it take you and what date approx did you apply so that it helps me and others get better idea of process.

Also is it normal that there has been no confirmation of reciept at all, I read in some cases they write to tell you a case number?

Also I would be interested in if you were rejected and how long they took to tell you this.

Thanks in advance to all who reply.

hampton305

Apr 5, 2011
Hi there. I will take my chances since your message has been posted long time ago. I am on the same situation now and I am wondering how long did it take for the London office to send you your TWP?

Your reply is greatly appreciated.

dallshat

Nov 28, 2011
Hi.. We are in the same situation.. I'm waiting for reply on my application, they received I last August 15, 2011...

hampton305

Apr 5, 2011
Hi Dallshat. Is your application Temp work Permit? How come it takes a long time for your application. I was reading on the CIC website that the London office processing time for TWP is 8-10 weeks... yours is like almost 5 months?

kbaqua

Jan 16, 2012
Hiya,

Don't know if anyone will still be checking this but any updates on how long your temp wp took? Just sent mine off and really hoping I get it within 10 weeks. Is that realistic??

Thanks guys,

Katie