+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for submission status after payment OINP

Bambam425

Apr 3, 2024
Hi folks,

Yesterday I submitted my profile for OINP and made the payment. After entering the credit card details, and clicking pay, I got a debit message from my bank. But the website after buffering for a few minutes gave this error: "Error. Please try again. If you continue to encounter problems, please email the ministry for assistance."
After that, when I try to make payment again I get the same error before ti goes to the actual payment page.
The status also shows "waiting for submission".
My application deadline is 25th. Really worried what to do. Anybody knows what it might be?

Thanks
I have same issue. I went ahead to send a mail but I can seem to find the mail in my sent messages. It’s been 24hrs now since I got debited and my status is waiting to be submitted. Do I resend the mail?

hkaur1

May 3, 2024
Hi guys,

I made the payment for the OINP human capital program and submitted the documents on 2 may . However the portal still shows waiting for submission and payment status shows pending even after the amount is debited from account. I sent an email to the OINP team, in which they provided an automated response to wait but nothing clarified regarding the time period.Can anyone please tell me how long it gona take to update the status in the portal as the payment is debited already and the 5 may is the deadline.

Last edited:

hkaur1

May 3, 2024
I was trying to make payment of $1500 in order to submit my application. However, it kept on showing that payment couldn’t be processed. I tried to do it with 3 different debit cards. After trying for a while, i closed the application.
But after sometime I saw that $1500 were transferred from my bank account to OINP. It was also transferred from other bank account which I used to do the payment.
But, upon checking in the portal it still says that my application is awaiting submission and to do so I need to make payment

$3000 gone and still showing “awaiting submission “. What should i do?
Hey , did your issue got resolved or not . If yes , how long it took to change the status from waiting for submission to submitted by OINP .
I am in the same boat right now , would be great if you may respond back .