+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WAITING FOR PR

Rahill

Jun 1, 2010
Hi,
My immigration category is SINP. I sent my documents to London (medical + RPRF). Can i expect to send my passport to London for visa or they just sent PR card to me and when we landed to Canada the immigration section stamp over there? Please reply. Thank you

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rahill said:
Hi,
My immigration category is SINP. I sent my documents to London (medical + RPRF). Can i expect to send my passport to London for visa or they just sent PR card to me and when we landed to Canada the immigration section stamp over there? Please reply. Thank you
You need the visa on your passport to land in Canada. You will get a request to submit your passport for stamping the visa. After landing in Canada within 6-8 weeks you will receive your PR card in your mail box.

asad123

May 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi wilson,

where we get that PR card..i mean in our country address or in canada address? and how we inform them about our canada address and to whom we inform about our canada SNIP or CHC London

Rahill

Jun 1, 2010
Hi,

Thank you very much. How long will it takes before the Canadian Embassy Requesting for my passport? My medical submitted to the CIC London on 20th Dec 2010 & RPRF and some other documents submitted to the CIC London on 11th of Jan 2011. I am really worried about that? Hope you will reply soon.

hasse

May 11, 2010
Hello

i am also nominated by Sinp. its been 3months and 10days since i am waiting for the PPR but there is no response from CHC London as yet ? i have paid the right of permanent resident fee and my medicals have also been delivered on 1st of November 2011 ?

lets hope that we will get the PPR soon cuz i have heard that it takes around 3months for the PPR ? but in my case i still have not ?

handsomeishere

Feb 10, 2011
hasse said:
Hello

i am also nominated by Sinp. its been 3months and 10days since i am waiting for the PPR but there is no response from CHC London as yet ? i have paid the right of permanent resident fee and my medicals have also been delivered on 1st of November 2011 ?

lets hope that we will get the PPR soon cuz i have heard that it takes around 3months for the PPR ? but in my case i still have not ?
hey,
i think it could take up to six months , i had my medical in october 2010, n still waiting for PR, one of my cousins got his after 5 months of the medical i think it depends, hope it helped, :)

Rahill

Jun 1, 2010
Hi,
Some one of my friends told me that CIC London just sent a PPR letter and on the basis of this letter you will travel to Canada and when you arrived on airport they will stamp on it. please reply soon. Thank you