vawied
Passport Req..
16th February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
2nd March 2015
LANDED..........
12th August 2015
Hi All,

I'm also waiting for my PR card and till yesterday my Canadian address was not updated on ECAS. Yesterday after calling CIC call centre, they verified my Canadian address which I gave during my landing time. Initially it was not updated then I decided to raise case inquiry after consulting CIC. They told me to try online or send case inquiry under technical issues.
I did the same on 3rd Sept and after 20 days i.e. today my Canandian address appeared on ECAS.
Not sure how much time it'll take more for PR card delivery.

Anyone have any clue that what is the next step? My ECAS status still shows "Decision Made" and no new line appeared..

Hope this will help out some who have addres change / updating problem. Good Luck to all of us!!!

jas_to_canada

Star Member
Dec 9, 2010
Toronto
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
It is same for me too, i updated online 10 days ago, it shows new updated address today.
Rest all same.
hseamrit said:
Hi All,

I'm also waiting for my PR card and till yesterday my Canadian address was not updated on ECAS. Yesterday after calling CIC call centre, they verified my Canadian address which I gave during my landing time. Initially it was not updated then I decided to raise case inquiry after consulting CIC. They told me to try online or send case inquiry under technical issues.
I did the same on 3rd Sept and after 20 days i.e. today my Canandian address appeared on ECAS.
Not sure how much time it'll take more for PR card delivery.

Anyone have any clue that what is the next step? My ECAS status still shows "Decision Made" and no new line appeared..

Hope this will help out some who have addres change / updating problem. Good Luck to all of us!!!

nartcr

Dec 13, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 16 2016
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
AOR1: June 6 2016 SA: July 20 2016 AOR2: Sep 1 2016 PGR Request: Sep 27 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
ECAS shows in process status
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
May 3 2016
Passport Req..
Jan 6 2017 Sent Jan 10 2017 Rvcd Jan 20 2017
LANDED..........
March 5 2017 - Vancouver
Since i came back to US after landing, I updated the address in CIC system last week to point my home address/mailing address as Ottawa address. The address got updated today. I hope PR card to be dispatched to the new address.

However, the status in ECAS is still showing as decision made.

Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on May 9, 2014.
We started processing your application on September 16, 2014.
Medical results have been received.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Naheulbeuck

Aug 14, 2015
If you are talking about the card, hopefully not as you can't receive it there...

If you are talking about the residency itself, I'd say wrong topic

jcsi

Nov 4, 2014
jcsi said:
Just out of curiosity.... Today I verified with CIC. I questioned the agent in regards of having home address set to a Canadian Address and Mailing Address set to my home country, her reply was that it was irrelevant as what only matters is to have a Canadian address on file.... Then she goes "when did you land again", I replied Jun28th, and she goes "oh the inmigration officer, seems not to have completed the process correctly", she had all my data, even on which flight I landed but the info had not been sent to the "PR processing center"... And then I made the obvious question: "So this means I have lost around 35 days worth of processing time?" And the unwanted answer, "Yes". I explained to her that I have a trip to new york (end of October) and if some urgent processing was possible due to the fact that it was their mistake, her answer "I know, but we do not do urgent processing on first time cards", she tried to pitch for me to request a travel document, I explained to her that I was planning to spend two days abroad, so I dont think New york office will process the document in such short time (everything is usually wait and more wait when it comes to Canada).

BOTTOMLINE: To whoever is landing, make a call to CIC one week after landing and make sure everything is in order, they seem not to have their act together more often than not.
After some struggle, got my PR card yesterday (Landed on June28th)

1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on August 10, 2015.
2. We started processing your application on September 1, 2015.
3. Your request for a permanent resident card was approved on September 1, 2015. Your Permanent resident card will be mailed to you or if quality assurance is required, made available for you to pick up at a CIC office.
4. Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on September 9, 2015.

Good luck!

ind-it009

Star Member
Dec 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/16/2014
AOR Received.
06/30/2014
Med's Request
upfront
Passport Req..
06/29/2015
LANDED..........
07/22/2015
Hi Friends,

Today received PR cards for my wife and my kids. But mine is missing. Anybody has similar situation.
I am happy and also worried for missing mine. please let me know if anybody had same status as mine.

Thanks,

Naheulbeuck

Aug 14, 2015
If you look through this forum you'll see that they are sent separately and that therefore it very often arrives on different days (like a week apart).

Don't worry too much for now, also Canada Post is not the most reliable, it is normal that you received your dependents cards and not yours yet. If in a week you still haven't received it, you should contact CIC again.

uwaheed

Dec 1, 2014
ind-it009 said:
Hi Friends,

Today received PR cards for my wife and my kids. But mine is missing. Anybody has similar situation.
I am happy and also worried for missing mine. please let me know if anybody had same status as mine.

Thanks,
I have a similar case. I landed on 25th May, my wife and 2 kids received their PR card on 27th Aug. Till now i haven't received mine, although i called CIC many time, but no card yet. According to them its just an unfortunate scenario but not to worry.

yasmin123456

Star Member
Aug 7, 2013
uwaheed said:
I have a similar case. I landed on 25th May, my wife and 2 kids received their PR card on 27th Aug. Till now i haven't received mine, although i called CIC many time, but no card yet. According to them its just an unfortunate scenario but not to worry.
Hello, did cic mention what the problem was?

Hellinfy

Apr 6, 2011
Toronto , Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2014
AOR Received.
25-03-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
25-03-2014
Med's Request
RPRF paid - 28-03-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront -14-02-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
22-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2015
LANDED..........
04-08-2015
Landed on Aug 4th,when can i expect my PR card ?

Jitendra18

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Folks, today I called CIC again to have updates on my PR card, Last week they had sent query to concern Dept and finally they have the reply. Some document verification needs to be done and they would be contacting me to have an appointment at CIC office in Toronto. Agent told me that some documents they need from me as well as verified but not sure which one. I'm afraid that while Landing Officer did not asked for my WP to surrender, Looks like that incomplete process is hindering PR processing now. Any one from this forum had similar experience.. Kindly plz share..

takhan

Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore Visa Office. Now Manila since December 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-08-2014
File Transfer...
23-09-2014
Med's Request
Medical and RPRF request on 15th April 2015
Med's Done....
16th April 2015
Passport Req..
July 13, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
24/07/2015
LANDED..........
Landed on September 30,2015. Rerceived PR card on December 10,2015.
Jitendra18 said:
Folks, today I called CIC again to have updates on my PR card, Last week they had sent query to concern Dept and finally they have the reply. Some document verification needs to be done and they would be contacting me to have an appointment at CIC office in Toronto. Agent told me that some documents they need from me as well as verified but not sure which one. I'm afraid that while Landing Officer did not asked for my WP to surrender, Looks like that incomplete process is hindering PR processing now. Any one from this forum had similar experience.. Kindly plz share..

what do you mean by WP?