+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for PR Card after landing - add your case here

issteven

Jan 2, 2014
Hi,

I landed may 29th at Vancouver. just wondering if anyone arriving at YVR got PR cards for June?
robal said:
Hello friends .i landed in vancouver on 9th june 2015 still waiting for pr card...on surrey address..any help please. .i have or tk some action in this regard..plz guide me

thomasuk

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,
I have received my visa, I am a principal applicant. My wife is 8 months pregnant and we informed visa office, visa office advised us to update information when the baby is born. Our visa is going to expire on March 2016.

My questions are follows;

When we will add our baby's name, do we all need to do medical again? Or, only baby needs to do medical?

When we add our baby's name, how long will it take to reissue the new visa (approximately)?

Many thanks.

Suryak86

Sep 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
AOR Received.
14-07-2014
Med's Request
14-07-2014
Med's Done....
14-08-2014 ( Medical Received : 24-08-2014)
Interview........
RPRF : March 30th, 2015
Passport Req..
20-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
humayunjamil said:
I had to leave Canada after landing. I am not from a visa exempt country. I have a us visa. Can I enter Canada in a rented vehicle with my COPR and passport considering the information given on the following link, as they changed the information on cic page about "I need to leave Canada and I do not have a permanent resident card. Can I later return to Canada without a PR card?"

Before, it was clearly stated on cic that you can enter with your COPR in a private vehicle. Now it is written you can only return to Canada by private vehicle if you do not have a PR card. To do so you must have other documents." When you click documents, it gets really confusing as the page says "Citizens and permanent residents of Canada, who are members of the NEXUS or FAST programs, may present their membership cards to the CBSA as proof of identity and as documents that denote citizenship, when arriving by land or marine modes only."

If it is ok, which bridge at niagra should I go through? Thanks.
Yes you can and even in a rented car. Because I did it very recently about 2 weeks back. All you have to do is, when you get to the border agent make sure you tell them you are PR, show them your Passport and COPR and tell them that you are coming in as a visitor on a PR visa. That way, they know that your rental car will not stay in Canada. And if you have a Canadian registered rental car, that is also not a problem

robal

Star Member
Sep 19, 2015
My canadian address which i gave at the time of landing for pr card in ecas is not showing..only the address of my home country india is showing..my pr card is delaying for this reason? As i landed on 9th june till now i didn't receive the pr card...plz guide me...

Jitendra18

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Landed on June 7th.. Still no PR card.. Last week CIC told it is in process.. Do not know reason for delay.. Any one from June waiting for cards?

robal

Star Member
Sep 19, 2015
jdn said:
Dear All ,

Landed in Toronto Pearson Airport - July 1st 2015

CIC informed PR card was posted on Sept 9th 2015

Received in the mail box on 18th Sept 2015 .

Thanks for all the support from forum members .

Best of luck to all waiting .
in ecas your canadian address was showing .plz tell me. My add nt showing ..can give my p.o.box adaress for pr card

Jagwinder15

Aug 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,Received my PR Card on 17 September.
I was Landed on 15 July in Coutts Alberta

Same with my Friend,He landed on 78 July and received his PR card on 15 September.

Big Relief for me,As I am going Out of Canada on 1 October.

My Journey is Over,Good Luck to everyone. :D :D :D

robal

Star Member
Sep 19, 2015
mahek286 said:
Couldn't find a similar thread and thought it would be a good idea to start one for those who have successfully landed and are waiting for their PR card.

Landing Date Landing Location PR Card Received Date

August 22, 2013 Fort Eerie, ON
one can give P.o.Box address for PR delivery or any one got card in PO BOX???????????????

robal

Star Member
Sep 19, 2015
yasmin123456 said:
Landed 16 May and still waiting!
YES i am here landed on 9th june still waiting for PR card .... please tell my what is the address in your eCAS showing ??? that of canada or other???keep in touch with me

robal

Star Member
Sep 19, 2015
Jitendra18 said:
Landed on June 7th.. Still no PR card.. Last week CIC told it is in process.. Do not know reason for delay.. Any one from June waiting for cards?
i also landed on 9th june but still waiying for pr card.. my address in ecas is also not showing.. there is showing address of my home country not that i given at landing time..keep in touch.. and tell me if any progress

zeeshan442200

Aug 18, 2015
this is for general information
i landed at toronto on 17th may I have got my card after around 95 days mail to my friend and he sent to sent to me by Fedex because i wasn't in canada after landing. and it is totally SAFE to use fedex priority mail.

yasmin123456

Star Member
Aug 7, 2013
robal said:
YES i am here landed on 9th june still waiting for PR card .... please tell my what is the address in your eCAS showing ??? that of canada or other???keep in touch with me
It was showing non canadian address 4 both when I checked my ecas in sept 1st, I updated it again just in case, but I mistakenly clicked on "remove my ecas from internet" so I can no longer see whts happening. However, I sent case specific enquiry to cic on 14 sept asking them abt the status, still waiting

hseamrit

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-June-2014
AOR Received.
2nd October 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
7th November 2014
Med's Request
7th November 2014
Med's Done....
19th November 2014
Interview........
vawied
Passport Req..
16th February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
2nd March 2015
LANDED..........
12th August 2015
Hi there, actually I tried to update my Canadian address at ECAS on 29th Aug-15 but, till date it is still showing old address, however as I mentioned earlier my Canadian address is mentioned on COPR.
I do hope it'll be updated prior to our cards will be dispatched by CIC. I read in the form somewhere that people received their PR cards at Canadian address even though the address at their ECAS was from their home country.
I think it's some error from CIC side. Hopefully we'll also get our's ontime.. ALl the best.
DO inbox me whenever you receive any updates..

aug2015 said:
Hello, I landed on the same date at Vancouver, however my address is also still the same on CIC as home country , however like yourself i gave a Canadian mailing address to the officer at the time of entry and he also wrote it on the CORP. We spoke to CIC rep yesterday and he predicted our PR should be ready by after 19th Oct'15 - I assume the Canadian address should be updated prior to the dispatch. Im also wondering if it would be a good idea to update the canadian address ( given at the time of entry ) it on the CIC website just incase ?