+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for PR Card after landing - add your case here

thisisauser

Nov 23, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Anybody's status still showing 'Complete'? I mean anybody who has landed but has not received PR card yet.

EU_2010

Star Member
Dec 5, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
01**
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
visa-exempt
VISA ISSUED...
n/a
LANDED..........
landed Mar 2014
Looks like they have started working again - received my card in the mail yesterday, totally unexpected!
The date on the front says June 16, so apparently once they are printed, the mailing process is really quick.

Not impressed that they cut off my middle name (I wish I had not even given my middle name) but according to the explanation on the letter, this is a normal thing to happen.

Really appreciate all the support on here during the process. Wishing everybody best of luck that cards arrive soon, especially to those with travel plans.

oil_country

Mar 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EU_2010 said:
Looks like they have started working again - received my card in the mail yesterday, totally unexpected!
The date on the front says June 16, so apparently once they are printed, the mailing process is really quick.

Not impressed that they cut off my middle name (I wish I had not even given my middle name) but according to the explanation on the letter, this is a normal thing to happen.

Really appreciate all the support on here during the process. Wishing everybody best of luck that cards arrive soon, especially to those with travel plans.
Congrats bud! Did your ECAS ever change while waiting for PR card and now that you have received it?

Apple2014

Mar 4, 2014
wolfpack27616 said:
I am having the same issue as well. I think it's only a few of us who are facing this "error" while others have reported that their ecas has changed from "Complete" to "Decision Made".
Perhaps- this has to do with our landing dates? I landed on March 26th- How about you?
hi I landed same day as you March 26, 2014

master2312

May 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2013
AOR Received.
20-06-2013
Med's Request
25-01-2014
Med's Done....
29-01-2014
Passport Req..
05-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-2014
LANDED..........
15-03-2014
Have not received mine yet. Called CIC and was told mine had some photo issue and Etobicoke office was supposed to contact me. They don't know why I have not been contacted yet. She is sending a message to Etobicoke office to contact me to retake photo. Has anyone heard of it before that we need to go to Etobicoke office to retake photo? Also does anyone have an idea how long this pushes my card out?

Thanks friends!

master2312 said:
Landed on 15-Mar, received PR cards for my family yesterday but have not received mine yet. Hope mine is on the way too.

Good luck everyone.

Subu75

Apr 30, 2013
BC, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
8-April-2014
LANDED..........
1-May-2014
EU_2010 said:

Congratulations Dear.
Hope the remaining queue will be cleared soon.

rawfile

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
master2312 said:
Have not received mine yet. Called CIC and was told mine had some photo issue and Etobicoke office was supposed to contact me. They don't know why I have not been contacted yet. She is sending a message to Etobicoke office to contact me to retake photo. Has anyone heard of it before that we need to go to Etobicoke office to retake photo? Also does anyone have an idea how long this pushes my card out?

Thanks friends!
Earlier this week I got a mail from NS office to retake my photo. I have received a copy of my COPR and an envelope.
I have sent my photos in the envelope along with the copy of COPR that they sent me.

DirectEnergy

Star Member
Dec 2, 2012
rawfile said:
Earlier this week I got a mail from NS office to retake my photo along with my COPR and an envelope.
I have sent my photos in the envelope along with COPR that they sent me.
I'm sorry, they told you to mail your original COPR (landing paper) to them?? :eek:

rawfile

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
DirectEnergy said:
I'm sorry, they told you to mail your original COPR (landing paper) to them?? :eek:
sorry if I confused you!
They have sent their copy of COPR in the mail and asked me to return it back to them in the envelope.

EU_2010

Star Member
Dec 5, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
01**
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
visa-exempt
VISA ISSUED...
n/a
LANDED..........
landed Mar 2014
oil_country said:
Congrats bud! Did your ECAS ever change while waiting for PR card and now that you have received it?
Thank you! To be honest, I don't know, I hadn't checked ECAS in a few weeks. Last time I checked it said completed and when I checked yesterday, I got that strange message (like many others on here) "decision made".

perfusionist

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
I spoke to CIC regarding the status of my PR application, there was no wait time. I was connected in 1 min. I landed on Apr 23rd. The agent said they havent started working on my case yet. I also gave her my current address and my phone num. Hopefully I'll get the card in a month

ZingyDNA

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
AOR Received.
28-08-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
21-02-2014 (principal applicant)
Med's Done....
07-03-2014 (both, upfront for spouse)
Passport Req..
10-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-04-2014
LANDED..........
13-06-2014
I landed on Jun 13, but my ECAS still hasn't shown the line that says I landed. Is this normal?

steveholt

Star Member
Mar 13, 2013
ZingyDNA said:
I landed on Jun 13, but my ECAS still hasn't shown the line that says I landed. Is this normal?
It wont show up until someone at CIC actually starts processing it, which is what most of the waiting time is for. By the time it shows up you are probably 1-2 weeks max from getting it (at least that was my experience).

ZingyDNA

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
AOR Received.
28-08-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
21-02-2014 (principal applicant)
Med's Done....
07-03-2014 (both, upfront for spouse)
Passport Req..
10-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-04-2014
LANDED..........
13-06-2014
steveholt said:
It wont show up until someone at CIC actually starts processing it, which is what most of the waiting time is for. By the time it shows up you are probably 1-2 weeks max from getting it (at least that was my experience).
Oh, so your ECAS said "A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision." for a long time before the landing part showed up? Then after a couple weeks you get your PR card?

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Sent with Application // PCC: Sent with Application
tam_ngo said:
Why July 19th :eek: I landed on April 2nd too. With current processing time (72 days) They should give us PR card in next week or a week after? :mad:
I also landed on April 2nd.. I called an agent and the agent said that I'll be getting my Card by July 3rd!!! but JULY 19TH ???? that's ridiculous from April 2nd to July 19th is 108 days..... more than what the processing time page was showing for the last 2 weeks!! I wish all agents will manage the same info.. and hopefully we can received our PR CARDS soon... I just can't wait to be done with CIC... :(