Submitted with Application
Med's Request
Got Medical Instructions on 08-Jul after mail to CPP
Med's Done....
10-Jul-2014 (Uploaded 15-Jul-2014)
Passport Req..
25-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-Sep-2014(Initially passport was returned back due to Damaged passport so got reissued and send again)
LANDED..........
28-Sep-2014
Dash_ri said:
Hi All,

I am not sure weather it is good or bad , but I landed on 23rd Oct.,2014 while my ECAS status changed to Complete today. I am not sure what is going on. Can someone please let me know what does this mean? and how status got updated with the PR card process?

Thanks,
Darsh
Complete for PR application or PR Card application????

Andidiah

Oct 6, 2014
milleth082002 said:
Our Ecas showed COMPLETE Oct. 24, we landed at Coutts last Wednesday Oct. 22, 2014. PPR Oct 9, send our passport last Oct 10, CIC received Oct 14, passport returned Oct 20, 2014. Waiting for PR card !!!!
If you click the link "complete" you will see the confirmation that you have landed at ..... and now you are a PR. No worries. You just need to wait for your card.

milleth082002

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 6 2013
Med's Request
Feb 14 2014
Med's Done....
March 7 2014
Andidiah said:
If you click the link "complete" you will see the confirmation that you have landed at ..... and now you are a PR. No worries. You just need to wait for your card.
thank you :)

mannmann

Nov 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gladaki said:
PR card still under review from 18th July..
95 Days waiting
hey did you hear anything yet?? Mines 'under review' from Aug 9th and the call centre just say "we dont know"

Johnboy

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2014
mannmann said:
hey did you hear anything yet?? Mines 'under review' from Aug 9th and the call centre just say "we dont know"
What? I don't think the person has been born yet who is going to deal with pushing the button to have my PR card printed and mailed.

mannmann

Nov 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Johnboy said:
What? I don't think the person has been born yet who is going to deal with pushing the button to have my PR card printed and mailed.
Yeah i feel ya, im not calling the call centre again theyre useless. I asked where my card was she said :- under review and i asked her what that meant and she said i dont know so i asked what would happen and she said they may write to you. I asked when in a month, year, ten years she said i dont know, that was a month ago, i havent heard anything since. Oh well nothing i can do i suppose.

letstry21

Sep 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Oct-2013
Doc's Request.
RCMP request 10-May-2014
AOR Received.
08-Dec-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
25-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-Sep-2014(Initially passport was returned back due to Damaged passport so got reissued and send again)
LANDED..........
28-Sep-2014
Finally my PR journey is over ....Just got PR Card....

Good Luck Everyone....

md4me

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
Waiting....
joomong2001 said:
I landed on September 30th. and I got my PR card today!

Good luck to everyone!
Congrats.. I landed on 29th October. Now countdown starts for PR Card.

tarunkhetarpal

Star Member
Feb 25, 2013
Hi,

I have received COPR and PR visa in April 2014 which is valid till April 2015. I am planning to do the landing in december. I will stay in Canada for 10 days to completer the landing process and then come back to the country where I am currently staying.

I will be giving my relatives address for PR card and believe this should not be an issue with Canada immigration.

I just want to confirm the process as I described above for PR landing has no issue. Please advice.

Thanks.

letstry21

Sep 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Oct-2013
Doc's Request.
RCMP request 10-May-2014
AOR Received.
08-Dec-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
25-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
28-Sep-2014
it should not be an issue ,and in worst case if they ask for your photos again then i think you can send it from your home country..
Its just time-stamp seal at the back will not be from Canada so not sure how they will take it.

satbeerus2001

Star Member
Jan 20, 2012
sorry for hijacking the thread momentarily

i m planning to do landing this Sunday near lethbridge alberta

After doing landing on Sunday, I am departing for back home fo three weeks on Nov 15 and coming back on Dec 6

I live in Canada and have my permanent add here.

Is it possible that 30 days later which means approx Nov 30, my wife will receive my PR card at our address in Calgary and since my flight to Canada is on Dec 6...she will just fedex it to me back home and I can then co e back with PR card???? Its just that I m going to be in India just for 3 weeks which is too short to get travel document issued...

Is my plan practical...am i wrong anywhere???

What is this thing about asking photos again? Would they ask me photos again if I gave my own permanent address for PR card delivery but leave country immediately after landing???

Please advise seniors and experts

I will highly appreciate any inputs on this

Please help!!!

letstry21

Sep 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Oct-2013
Doc's Request.
RCMP request 10-May-2014
AOR Received.
08-Dec-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
25-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
28-Sep-2014
I am not senior or Expert but still responding.

Current processing of PR card is 28 days ,I got PR card in 25 days or so(it was with my landlord for 3-4 days), but you cannot assume anything for PR card as some people are waiting for PR card for 3-4 months also.

It takes normally 1 week to get Travel document from India ,I would suggest you to contact Canada High commission for more details.

As far as photos thing is concerned ,sometimes they ask for photos saying photos are not good enough for card.

Also adding PR travel document cover letter template as that will give you idea of documents to be submitted,but point is dont assume always be prepared for worst case scenario.

December 29, 2013

High Commission of Canada
Immigration Section
New Delhi, India

Dear Sir/Madam,

RE: Name
Client ID# XXXXXX
Passport number# XXXXXX
Date of Birth: XXXXXX
Application for a Travel Document (Permanent Resident Abroad)

I became a Permanent Resident of Canada on September 25, 2013 by completing the landing formalities at Fort Erie, Ontario, Canada.

I am submitting this Application for Travel Document as I have not received my first Permanent Resident Card. Instead, I received a letter from PR card Processing Centre that the photographs provided did not meet the required specifications and it was therefore impossible to produce the PR card. I promptly re-submitted new photos to the PR Card Processing Centre in Sydney, Nova Scotia on November 13, 2013 but did not receive my PR card before my travel commenced on December 26, 2013. I planned my vacation to India expecting that I would receive the PR card before my travel to India but unfortunately I did not receive the PR card and I had to travel to India without a PR card.

I sincerely request you to review the below documents as part of my Application for a Travel Document and issue a travel document as soon as possible to return to Canada on January 24, 2014 and continue working for XXXXXCOMPANY NAMEXXXXX

? Application for a Travel Document (Permanent Resident Abroad) (IMM 5524)
? Fee Payment;
? Document Checklist;
? Two photographs;
? Two Original Passports;
? Confirmation of Permanent Residence (Stapled to passport);
? Letter from current Employer;
? Bank Statements for past 12 months;
? Pay stubs for past 12 months;
? Canada Revenue Agency Notice of assessments
? Rental Agreement;
? Marriage Certificate;
? Confirmed travel itinerary; and
? Copy of letter from PR card processing Centre requesting for new photographs(if any)

Yours truly,

XXXXXXXXXX

CecDec2013

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Hello Guys

I sent my passport for stamp. I live in Edmonton I want to know if any one did landing documents in Local CIC office and how it works?

I don't have plan to cross border in short time if I can do landing documents in local CIC.

Thank you in advance