+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

waiting for PPR step 2

asad123

May 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear all,

i need your advice, one of my frnd have bank account in Faisal Bank which is international. Can he show his credit card ATM card & bank statement at airport to immigration officer instead of cash to satisfy him??????

one more question is it necessary to show the money at airport which we have mention before that we will take with us in Canada.

Sobia21

Jan 24, 2012
Timeline for PPR2 I think nowadays minimum 30 days to 45 Days.

Dear Sam,Regina,Asad,Ilyyas & All,

Thanks for all.I am just 32 and you told me madam,We all stand on the same ship called Canada/Thanks God and with the Pray of you guys I also got PPR2 just now.Thanks God and Thanks for CIC after long wait,I think they are going with the same procedure and system that everyone told for February first week and we Got it.Allah ap sabko Khush Rakhai aur apsabke liyai Bais-e-Rahmat ho aur Hamaray liyai.Hamesha Doaon mein yaad rakhain..Now Sam what is the experienced after send the passport.How long again that we would relax..Take Care all

Reginask

Star Member
Jan 9, 2012
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Sep 2010
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
Nov 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jan 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2012 Alhamdolilah
LANDED..........
March 2012 Alhamdolilah
Congrats Sobia and thank to Allah pak for relaxing your stress :)
I pray Almighty Allah Pak to bless all of us with success .. Ameen ya Rab-ul-Allameen

asad123

May 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sobia21 said:
Timeline for PPR2 I think nowadays minimum 30 days to 45 Days.

Dear Sam,Regina,Asad,Ilyyas & All,

Thanks for all.I am just 32 and you told me madam,We all stand on the same ship called Canada/Thanks God and with the Pray of you guys I also got PPR2 just now.Thanks God and Thanks for CIC after long wait,I think they are going with the same procedure and system that everyone told for February first week and we Got it.Allah ap sabko Khush Rakhai aur apsabke liyai Bais-e-Rahmat ho aur Hamaray liyai.Hamesha Doaon mein yaad rakhain..Now Sam what is the experienced after send the passport.How long again that we would relax..Take Care all
congress sobia mam hahahahhahaha even u r 32 but we are still just few years younger. But i recommend you please keep CIC update even if u travel to dubai after visa stamp. coz CIC database should be updated. Meri prayers ap sab kay sath ha, so its my duty to serve you all with the best of my knowledge. Ilyas, Reginask & Sampk they are my buddies we chat daily on sms. So we recommend before you travel please share with us. again congress

Sobia21

Jan 24, 2012
Thanks Ameen Inshallah you will also get in with in two week.We are Praying for you and Please Pray for us..Take Care

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
Sobia21 said:
Thanks Ameen Inshallah you will also get in with in two week.We are Praying for you and Please Pray for us..Take Care
ARRRY SOBIAA GGGGGG ub theek hai now u r happy . i m 30year u r my bejoo ok.

bhottt bhott mubarrak hoo bejo g , what i said mai ny khhaa that na 45 day mai ajaii ga, now u r relex , thank to Allah my bejo is now relax .ub app jaldi sy apna passport islamabad send karay once again lots of mubbaraks (treat kha dynay wali haan ap) Assad or illayas bhee dy rhayy hai

Asad is well said we all r friends and inshallah will remains friends .

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asad123 said:
dear all,

i need your advice, one of my frnd have bank account in Faisal Bank which is international. Can he show his credit card ATM card & bank statement at airport to immigration officer instead of cash to satisfy him?????? NO ,SIR

one more question is it necessary to show the money at airport which we have mention before that we will take with us in Canada. YES,SIR
For details please go through the link below
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t39318.0.html

Sobia21

Jan 24, 2012
Oh Thanks Bethorjii.Pahlay apto do sab se pahlay apka aya ham sab se pahlay apka PPR1 bhi Dec2 Ka tha..Allah apsablogon ko khush Rakhai waqai Promise you guys were giving us Doaa every moments really last session was really in great tension.Actually normally people think after PPR1 when you send copies they just look at it and reply back maximum in a week but I think its a normal procedure they would definitely applied some different processed also send copies to Islamabad office that is why it took about 45 days.Anyhow now I asked you how long after send passport did you get your passport back..Take care!!

Reginask

Star Member
Jan 9, 2012
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Sep 2010
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
Nov 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jan 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2012 Alhamdolilah
LANDED..........
March 2012 Alhamdolilah
People usually get stamped Visa in a week time. In sha Allah you wil also get it stamped in a week time. Need prayers :))

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Kanamen said:
For details please go through the link below
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t39318.0.html
very informative!

samcanada

Feb 4, 2012
Dear All Seniors,

Please guide me about the Step 1....

=====================================================
A. Is there anything to care at this step?

1. One updated Form for Whole family information.
2. 2 Snaps for each member.
3. Copies of Passport for each member.

Sending all above to PHEP Processing UK.
======================================================

B. Please guide how much time after this now?
======================================================

Regards,
Sam

Reginask

Star Member
Jan 9, 2012
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Sep 2010
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
Nov 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jan 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2012 Alhamdolilah
LANDED..........
March 2012 Alhamdolilah
Care means??? :) in sha Allah you will get stamped soon.
No pictures required at Step1
You have to wait for 4 to 6. In sha Allah you will get step 2 :)
Where are from and where are you heading?
Good luck :)