Star Member
Apr 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jun-2013
jpm said:
Got reply from MP's office..my visa officer requested for a medical extension for me
Can you please let me know your timelines?

DavisJun2013

Star Member
Apr 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jun-2013
swathi461 said:
Hi
How to contact local Mp.Can you say me the procedure you followed?
Click on below link and enter your Zip code to get local MP office details -

http://www.parl.gc.ca/Parlinfo/Compilations/HouseofCommons/MemberByPostalCode.aspx?Menu=HOC

you can call office and book an appointment to meet them..

jpm

Star Member
Mar 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally I got my passport request..82 days after decision made...

jpm

Star Member
Mar 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any good news guys?
I sent my passport on may 8th
And don't know how long..
Let's wait...
Share the good news..
Regards
JPM

mapleleaf444

Jun 10, 2014
Sorry to jump in!

I'm in the same boat...I sent in Biodata and PRF in January 2014 and have not heard anything since then. Has anyone else had such a long wait time? Also, what exactly am I waiting for at this point? If they requested Biodata and PRF, was the application approved?

Any help is very, very appreciated!

BigBee

Oct 10, 2013
mapleleaf444 said:
Sorry to jump in!

I'm in the same boat...I sent in Biodata and PRF in January 2014 and have not heard anything since then. Has anyone else had such a long wait time? Also, what exactly am I waiting for at this point? If they requested Biodata and PRF, was the application approved?

Any help is very, very appreciated!
Its probably waiting security clearance, I believe you have sent your PCC. The next thing is PPR.

Did you apply for GCMS notes?

mapleleaf444

Jun 10, 2014
Thanks for the reply! They requested my security clearance from my home country on December 2013 and I sent it to CIC the same week. I have the Canadian RCMP check completed as well but they did not request it so I didn't send it.

My status online has been "Decision made" since February 2014. Will they send me a letter/ email confirming Proof of Permanent Residency, or is it the PR card via mail?

Thank you so, so much! This is totally new territory for me!

BigBee

Oct 10, 2013
mapleleaf444 said:
Thanks for the reply! They requested my security clearance from my home country on December 2013 and I sent it to CIC the same week. I have the Canadian RCMP check completed as well but they did not request it so I didn't send it.

My status online has been "Decision made" since February 2014. Will they send me a letter/ email confirming Proof of Permanent Residency, or is it the PR card via mail?

Thank you so, so much! This is totally new territory for me!
Feb 2014 is a long time after Decision made, if you are from VISA exempt country, then you should get your PR letter through mail (Canada Post) with which you will have to do "landing" at the border.

If you are NOT from VISA exempt country, then you would be asked to submit your Passport for PR VISA stamping, this is known as PPR.

Did you request GCMS notes?

Did you send a mail to CIC letting them know that you didnt get any of the above since the Decision made status?

Try approaching your area MP office to see if they can help you on this.

Good luck.

mapleleaf444

Jun 10, 2014
Thank you for the help!

I didn't previously know about GCMS notes, but it looks very helpful. Is gcmsfile.com the correct website?

I'm from the U.S.-- is this a VISA exempt country?

I'm starting to get nervous that there's a problem with the application/ PR status :(

thepervasivep1

Sep 24, 2013
mapleleaf444 said:
Thank you for the help!

I didn't previously know about GCMS notes, but it looks very helpful. Is gcmsfile.com the correct website?

I'm from the U.S.-- is this a VISA exempt country?

I'm starting to get nervous that there's a problem with the application/ PR status :(
URL for applying GCMS notes:
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en

nidth

Jun 26, 2014
hi guys

m also in same boat...i got my decision made on 14th may 2014.........

still waiting for PPR... i call them ,email them but no reply.....

anyone can please help me what to do...next..

thnks...

letsvibe

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-12-2013
Med's Request
Referred to old application
Med's Done....
28/10/2013 , ECAS Updated : 25/05/2014,Upfront RPRF paid 10th June
Passport Req..
16th July 2014
cec0413 said:
Hi Guys,

I'm posting this as a separate thread to get your valuable suggestions . My status is as below:

App rcvd: 15-Apr-2013
NOC: 2173, CEC
Medical request: 12-Dec-2013
RPRF & Biodata: 13-Dec-2013
Medicals done: 23-Dec-2013
Ecas status changed to 'Decision made' sometime in the wk of 05-Jan-2014.

Since then I'm waiting for PPR email. Haven't heard anything from CIC. I have seen my fellow april applicants receiving PPR within a wk time after Decision made. Mine its already 4th week. Is this wait time normal? Any thing i must try to do? I last wrote to them when i completed my medicals. I doubt they would reply.
Similar waiting times for me as well , has been 4 weeks since DM , I just emailed cic and they were still waiting my rprf - which I paid on the 10th June but doesn't show up on file .

wahbasif

Jan 20, 2015
Greetings All,
I am in the same boat,
i have applied for my wife in April 2012.... after along process my wife finally had an interview on November 2014,
ECAS has been changed to "decision made" on NOvember 26 2014. I am still waiting for their reply.
Dont know what else they are waiting for.
Anyone else in the same boat ????