+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for Passport Request

enjiniko

Jan 10, 2010
robin_1811 said:
hi to all,
we already renewed our green passports to E-passport last march 22 in DFA LUCENA. but the release will be on April 15. and on that day i will also send our passports, appendix A, and 2 pcs visa pics. by courier. so i strongly suggest to those who are waiting for passport request to renew your green passport to red colored passport because that's the embassy requirements.
good luck to all of us....
hi robin1811, can you share also what is written in the PPR letter. Thanks! What is Appendix A?

crizzy

Star Member
Feb 23, 2010
enjiniko said:
hi robin1811, can you share also what is written in the PPR letter. Thanks! What is Appendix A?
Please share your timeline upon receipt of PPR. Im also waiting for that. Its been 42 days since my medical sent to embassy.

Yes, I agree with that, I already renew my passport to Red even though not expired yet.Thanks and good luck.

Raffy888

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
Guys,

I've been waiting for my passport request for almost 9 months now since i submitted my application. My medical result was forwarded to the Embassy last November 5, 2009 and on February, 2010, they require me to submit additional documents which i submitted also during the month of February. My question is, how long should i wait again? does it mean another 3 months considering that they request additional documents? Please help me...Thanks

stevecanada

Mar 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New York City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
November 2009
AOR Received.
February 2010
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
March 2010
Med's Request
March 2010
Med's Done....
March 2010
Interview........
NO interview
Passport Req..
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
April 2010
LANDED..........
Will do, working on American Citizenship
Are you guys in US? I am in United States and waiting for Passport request under Alberta Nominee program.

Raffy888

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
Raffy888 said:
Hi Steve,

Im here in Canada but still waiting for my Passport request from the Embassy...
Do anyone knows as to when is the start of the counting of the 8 months processing time for AINP? Is it from the time the Embassy received your application or from the time they started processing it? Please help me...Thanks

sammy09

Star Member
Sep 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
07-08-10
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-10
@ raffy888

do you mind what additinal requirement do they still need?

Raffy888

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
when is the start of the counting of the 8 months processing time for Permanent Residence application? is it from the time the embassy received your application or from the time they started processing it? anyone?

LeeAntz

Star Member
Apr 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila-philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov - 2008
Doc's Request.
Dec - 2008
Nomination.....
December - 2009
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Feb 26, 2010
Med's Done....
March 15, 2010 / Submitted to embassy March 31, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 14, 2010 / 8:16am thru email / Passport sent May 28, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
estimated time - july 8, 2010(30th day after submission-less weekends and holidays)
hi everyone...I was informed by nationwide health systems, inc. that they have already forwarded my medical results to the Canadian embassy manila last march 31, 2010(almost 3 weeks)...I'm also having some difficulty in explaining to my sister who is now in canada; that the required passports is the one that is machine readable..the red one-as they call it...last november 2009, our relatives used the green passports traveling to manitoba (PNP)...hope you guyz can help me with this one...and also...to those who got their letter of request for their passport, can you please indicate the content of the letter...idea lang po..at pampabuhay loob sa mga nagiintay.thanks.......God bless.......

pokyo_09

Dec 8, 2009
hi leeantz,

what is indicated in the 'subject: canadian visa application/attachements: passport request' is that the "visa(s) is/are ready to be issued...". some specific instructions, advise, and recommendation and kung hanggang kailan mo dapat isubmit...tungkol naman sa old passport, siguro naman, they(cem) will respect dfa ruling na hanggat hindi pa expire except sa instruction ng cem for 6mos validity, ok pa naman siguro...

LeeAntz

Star Member
Apr 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila-philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov - 2008
Doc's Request.
Dec - 2008
Nomination.....
December - 2009
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Feb 26, 2010
Med's Done....
March 15, 2010 / Submitted to embassy March 31, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 14, 2010 / 8:16am thru email / Passport sent May 28, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
estimated time - july 8, 2010(30th day after submission-less weekends and holidays)
what is indicated in the 'subject: canadian visa application/attachements: passport request' is that the "visa(s) is/are ready to be issued...". some specific instructions, advise, and recommendation and kung hanggang kailan mo dapat isubmit...tungkol naman sa old passport, siguro naman, they(cem) will respect dfa ruling na hanggat hindi pa expire except sa instruction ng cem for 6mos validity, ok pa naman siguro...
[/quote]

...hayz...i just saw the advisory of the Canadian embassy manila last night, it says "Advisory on New Machine-Readable Philippines Passport

To ensure timely processing and facilitate your travel, we strongly recommend that you submit the new red-colored passports currently being issued by the Philippines authorities as they are in compliance with the machine-readable passport requirement of the International Civil Aviation Organization."canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/visas/NewPassportNouveau2009.aspx

I called DFA today around 10am, they informed me that the available day is on May 11...OMG!!!!, sabi ko nga bakit ganun, mas pumangit ata ang services nyo.......kasi before, you just have to make a call...then make an appearance at your own choice...then, deliver na...tapos, 10 days - 1200, at 20 days 950.00...plus 120 for delivery charges........huhuhu...sad ako...

green din ba ang passport mo?and have you changed it ba?

alomansi

Oct 9, 2008
CAMEROON
Category........
Visa Office......
abidjan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
september 2009
Med's Request
january 2010
Med's Done....
12th january 2010
how soon did you receive your passports back after receiving COPR.

i did my medicals since january 12th 2010 and is still waiting for request of passports and payment of landing fees to no avail. I am praying that before the the end of this month i should receive some good news

regards