+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for Passport Request

de_jha_vu

Jan 26, 2010
Congrats bluetulip! :)

Want to inquire on something. You said you had your passport back just 2 weeks after you sent your passport, is that right? is it always that short? My worry is we already booked for a trip to Singapore sometime in June. We had our medical exam last Jan.30. We'll be submitting the additional docs this week. The PPR might come May or June. If we pass our passport to the CEM, i'm not sure if it will come back just in time for our Singapore trip. I didn't see it coming. :(

crizzy

Star Member
Feb 23, 2010
Hi Guys, I had my medical last Feb 6 @ Nationwide. Medical result was forwarded to the embassy on Feb 18. Right now im waiting for passport request...

merge

Star Member
Jan 5, 2009
philippines
Hi, anybody who experience taking twice for medical examination? my medical will be expired this coming march 30, 2010. The embassy will not contact me after my medical last done in 2009. im so worried and its been a long time waiting for me. pls give me some advice.

Thanks! *_*

tsarie

Jan 14, 2010
Hi All,
We got our PPR last Feb 23. Here's our timeline:
Family of (3) under MPNP through Family Support Stream
Documents to Canada - Dec 2007
LOA - Aug 2009
Documents sent to CEM - Sept 30, 2009
RPRF, AOR & request for addtl docs - Oct 30, 2009
Medical Request - Dec 14, 2009
Medicals done - Dec 18, 2009
Medical results to CEM - Jan 13, 2010
PPR - Feb 23, 2010
Passport sent - Feb 24, 2010

calyn

Feb 24, 2010
merge said:
Hi, anybody who experience taking twice for medical examination? my medical will be expired this coming march 30, 2010. The embassy will not contact me after my medical last done in 2009. im so worried and its been a long time waiting for me. pls give me some advice.

Thanks! *_*
hi merge! have you tried to follow up the embassy regarding your application after your medicals has been sent to them? your timeline is too long compared to others. i'm worrying that your case might also happen to me since my medical is going on it's 5th month after the DMP submitted the results to the embassy. after that, I haven't heard anything from them.. i'm planning to contact the embassy on the exact 5th month of our medical submission. i think you should contact the embassy directly to their office, and bring your passport with you because i've read somewhere that there's also a so-called one day visa processing in embassy.. goodluck!

car

Feb 25, 2010
Hello to all! I'm new in this site. We had our medical at Nationwide last Oct. 22, 2009. As verified, our medical result was forwarded to CEM last Nov. 12, 2009. It's more than 3 mos. and up to now we haven't receive any notice from the embassy. We're praying hard that soon we'll receive our notice for passport request.

merge

Star Member
Jan 5, 2009
philippines
Hi Calyn, Thanks for the reply. yes i did. i follow up my application last january 2010. after in a week they reply me true email. they said my application is on under process and wait for the next letter. i dont know wat's going on there. but im just worried =(

calyn said:
hi merge! have you tried to follow up the embassy regarding your application after your medicals has been sent to them? your timeline is too long compared to others. i'm worrying that your case might also happen to me since my medical is going on it's 5th month after the DMP submitted the results to the embassy. after that, I haven't heard anything from them.. i'm planning to contact the embassy on the exact 5th month of our medical submission. i think you should contact the embassy directly to their office, and bring your passport with you because i've read somewhere that there's also a so-called one day visa processing in embassy.. goodluck!

calyn

Feb 24, 2010
merge said:
Hi Calyn, Thanks for the reply. yes i did. i follow up my application last january 2010. after in a week they reply me true email. they said my application is on under process and wait for the next letter. i dont know wat's going on there. but im just worried =(
oh, really?! still in process up to now? how about in ECAS? did you checked it already? does it also say in-process? what's your profession by the way?

merge

Star Member
Jan 5, 2009
philippines
Hi Calyn, i dont have an idea about ECAS. my work right now is a web designer.

calyn said:
oh, really?! still in process up to now? how about in ECAS? did you checked it already? does it also say in-process? what's your profession by the way?

candy13

Feb 11, 2010
hi tsarie...

Congrats.. We are almost at the same boat, good for you..you have PPR already. I am still waiting mine! Took the medical exam last Dec. 17, 2009 & forwarded the results last Jan. 5 & 12, 2010 to CEM. Btw , how did you receive your PPR request? is it by mail or email?

tsarie

Jan 14, 2010
Hi Candy,
We received it by mail. Mind you, the letter was sent and dated Feb 10 but because of our poor mailing system, we only got it last Feb 23 conisdering how close Makati is from QC.
I am sure your PPR is on its way just be patient :)

candy13

Feb 11, 2010
hi Tsarie!
Thanks for the inspiring words.. Btw, when are you planning to leave for winnipeg? Did the CEM gave you the timeline?

Again congrats..and hope to receive our PPR soon..

calyn

Feb 24, 2010
merge said:
Calyn, Teka saan munga pala nakita yung sinasabi mo na yung medical nya na expired na pero na extend lang. pwede mo itanong sa kanya kung pano nangyari yon? kasi case to case din ang situation sa application eh. alam mo nakaka paranoid na eh kasi ang tagal na ayoko na ngang mag isip kasi lalo lang akong nag woworied. ='(

can u kindly delete some message of ur inbox, its full na kasi kaya ndi ako maka PM. thanks!
ok na. i just sent the link to your inbox..