+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

waiting for names to be added to UNNAMED LMO?

durchbeisser_17

Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 08,2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
August 17,2015
AOR Received.
December 4 , 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
June 2, 2016
Med's Done....
June 4, 2016
Passport Req..
January 16, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 27, 2017
LANDED..........
Inland
Anybody here who is on the same situation as mine. My name was requested to be added to unnamed LMO on Sept 2, 2013 and upto now there is no response from HRSDC and lmo is expiring on oct 18 :(.

anyone has experienced the same thing?

Would there be any chances of my name not being confirmed though they know that LMO is expiring soon??

Please help...your thoughts are highly appreciated.

marsiangal

Feb 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Request
11-02-2013
Med's Done....
25-02-2013 DM....:20-06-2013 IN CANADA SINCE:...2008
LANDED..........
21-08-2013
I had been hired before with an unnamed lmo before. What my employer simply did was fax my resume, contract and lmo to hrsdc. And then she later on called to confirm that it has been received by someone there, I think it was the next day. And then when she got the confirmation, I applied for a permit on the same week, got the permit in a few months no problem.

I think your employer should call them.

durchbeisser_17

Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 08,2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
August 17,2015
AOR Received.
December 4 , 2015
IELTS Request
Med's Request
June 2, 2016
Med's Done....
June 4, 2016
Passport Req..
January 16, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 27, 2017
LANDED..........
Inland
marsiangal said:
I had been hired before with an unnamed lmo before. What my employer simply did was fax my resume, contract and lmo to hrsdc. And then she later on called to confirm that it has been received by someone there, I think it was the next day. And then when she got the confirmation, I applied for a permit on the same week, got the permit in a few months no problem.

I think your employer should call them.
thanks for your response... She has been requesting for the.confirmation twice over the week to get the confirmation..but nothing heard at this point.. i just hope that everything would turn out well.. i am just quite a bit shy and i find it quite authoritative if ill ask her to call up..what do u.think?

I like ur signature.. " God is always on time " atleast it has somehow lightened the burden...

marsiangal

Feb 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Request
11-02-2013
Med's Done....
25-02-2013 DM....:20-06-2013 IN CANADA SINCE:...2008
LANDED..........
21-08-2013
Thanks! I think my signature is true. :)

Anyways, did she actually talk to someone? I don't know maybe the rules have changed I had this in Jan, before I got an open work permit from my hubby sponsorship.

I actually found this on the hrsdc website.

http://www.hrsdc.gc.ca/eng/jobs/foreign_workers/unnamed_lmo.shtml

It says it only takes 5 business days to get the confirmation letter.

I'm guessing they had this implemented to protect the foreign workers from getting bogus unnamed lmo's.

I used to talk to my employers a lot back then. There is nothing wrong with pursuing it. As long as you ask politely.

You should maybe show them that link from HRSDC.

Personally I think if you haven't received a confirmation a day before the LMO is expiring you should just go ahead and apply for the work permit with an explanation letter on why you don't have the confirmation letter yet.

It is VERY hard to get an LMO now a days and it costs money now, I'm sure you are aware that if you haven't used it by then you have to apply for a new LMO.

gujar

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
I have submit my name on 7 sep but uptill now no responce from them how long they will be take more for adding my name on Lmo

durchbeisser_17

Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 08,2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
August 17,2015
AOR Received.
December 4 , 2015
IELTS Request
Med's Request
June 2, 2016
Med's Done....
June 4, 2016
Passport Req..
January 16, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 27, 2017
LANDED..........
Inland
gujar said:
I have submit my name on 7 sep but uptill now no responce from them how long they will be take more for adding my name on Lmo
which province did u apply?? Ours was submitted sept 3 and got the confirmation in oct 7. Just keep the faith...it will come to ur way. I wish u luck

btw, ours was submitted in Alberta

gujar

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
I apply in edmonton alberta at the noc 6211 (retailer supervisour) and still waiting for it ..

finalhope

Jul 17, 2013
My name was added to open lmo on oct 3rd. I'm a 7272 noc in Calgary and was told it will take around 30 day which sound about average nowadays.

gujar

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Finally i got my confirmation today after a long time now next step to apply work permit.

reyvil13pv

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI EMBASSY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2013
Passport Req..
26-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2014
LANDED..........
SOON
OMG!!

I have an UNNAMED LMO. But i didnt know that I have to ask my employer to put my name on it before applying for a visa, TWP.
I am APRIL 8 APPLICANT.
DO U THINK THIS MIGHT BE THE REASON OF MY REFUSAL HAVING SUBMITTED AN UNNAMED LMO??

LMO EXPIRED ON AUG. 20 BEFORE I SUBMITTED IT WITH MY APPLICATION.

CAN I STILL HAVE CHANCE TO HAVE A VISA?
MY EMPLOYER IS ALSO FIRST TIME HIRING FOREIGN WORKER. AND IM THE FIRST TIME.

PLS NEED UR EXPLAINATION.

THANKS..

durchbeisser_17

Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 08,2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
August 17,2015
AOR Received.
December 4 , 2015
IELTS Request
Med's Request
June 2, 2016
Med's Done....
June 4, 2016
Passport Req..
January 16, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 27, 2017
LANDED..........
Inland
reyvil13pv said:
OMG!!

I have an UNNAMED LMO. But i didnt know that I have to ask my employer to put my name on it before applying for a visa, TWP.
I am APRIL 8 APPLICANT.
DO U THINK THIS MIGHT BE THE REASON OF MY REFUSAL HAVING SUBMITTED AN UNNAMED LMO??

LMO EXPIRED ON AUG. 20 BEFORE I SUBMITTED IT WITH MY APPLICATION.

CAN I STILL HAVE CHANCE TO HAVE A VISA?
MY EMPLOYER IS ALSO FIRST TIME HIRING FOREIGN WORKER. AND IM THE FIRST TIME.

PLS NEED UR EXPLAINATION.

THANKS..
hey there..i think it somehow affected your application. Your employer should have requested for your name to be added in UNNAMED LMO through HRSDC. Once they receive confirmation then thats the only time you can apply for twp. If in any cases you predicted you would run out of time before you get the confirmation, it would be best to apply online and ask your employer for LMO CONF #. In that way once the VO checks that particular number online, they would be able to see your name tagged together with this conf #

hope that helps in a way.

Godbless

reyvil13pv

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI EMBASSY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2013
Passport Req..
26-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2014
LANDED..........
SOON
durchbeisser_17 said:
hey there..i think it somehow affected your application. Your employer should have requested for your name to be added in UNNAMED LMO through HRSDC. Once they receive confirmation then thats the only time you can apply for twp. If in any cases you predicted you would run out of time before you get the confirmation, it would be best to apply online and ask your employer for LMO CONF #. In that way once the VO checks that particular number online, they would be able to see your name tagged together with this conf #

hope that helps in a way.

Godbless
Thanks. but i double check my lmo ut has confirmation number already. meaning my name was already submitted and attached to that lmo.

thanks for ur tym.

finalhope

Jul 17, 2013
;) ;) i got my confirmation on the 30th and now the next step to apply work permit. it took 27 day to get name attached.Alberta ;D