+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting For ECOPR from VO- ETOBICOKE from 35 days

Nav Reet

Jul 30, 2016
4 minutes ago
Hi Everyone,

I am waiting for ECOPR. My VO is Etobicoke . I got my portal confirmation on Sep9 and have updated address and photo on same day. They ask for update of address on Sep13 and I did on same day. Waiting since than for ECOPR. Called IRCC they refused to provide any information and said they are just taking Priority calls for Afghanistan. Anyone in same situation.
I have emailed them as well no response. Any suggestion?

blue5

Aug 13, 2021
I was travelling outside of the Canada when I received the portal credentials. I completed step 1&2 on mid September when I am back, still waiting ecopr. VO is also same

fernandaontario

Star Member
Oct 20, 2021
Barrie
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
4 minutes ago
Hi Everyone,

I am waiting for ECOPR. My VO is Etobicoke . I got my portal confirmation on Sep9 and have updated address and photo on same day. They ask for update of address on Sep13 and I did on same day. Waiting since than for ECOPR. Called IRCC they refused to provide any information and said they are just taking Priority calls for Afghanistan. Anyone in same situation.
Have you received any updates?

blue5

Aug 13, 2021
I received my eCOPR 62 days later completed the steps.
I recommend replying New Credentials email in the beginning of the week if it takes you long to receive ecopr after you officially have invited and completed the steps. Good luck everyone.

sanish2014

Star Member
Jul 14, 2021
4 minutes ago
Hi Everyone,

Called them I am in same situation from last 24 days yesterday eve I called them today morning I received my copr

Ssndeep

Dec 6, 2021
4 minutes ago
Hi Everyone,

Me also in same boat