+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wait time for interview for Etobicoke landing

AmiP

Nov 23, 2017
Hey guys, I also got my landing appointment email yesterday December 6th and its scheduled for December 9th at 1 PM. It almost took 3 weeks for me to get my landing appointment.

Can anyone share there landing appointment experience here? Thanks in advance.

jamesjamie

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Hey guys, I also got my landing appointment email yesterday December 6th and its scheduled for December 9th at 1 PM. It almost took 3 weeks for me to get my landing appointment.

Can anyone share there landing appointment experience here? Thanks in advance.
I got my COPR today...the interview is nothing just simple question like when was the last time u left Canada or if u have been convicted in Canada or in another country? That’s it then you will sign your COPR. Then the officer will welcome you to Canada...

GodisGreat1

Aug 9, 2017
Hi, has anyone got thier interview appointment scheduled on a *Saturday* before from the Etobicoke centre. Just wondering. If you have kindly share your experience

Mahagnao

Oct 19, 2017
thanks...on the website the process time for PR card is 61 days so 8 weeks its been 8 weeks since the beginning of the year I have a friend who were waiting for PR card and she waited more than 8 weeks to get it however it depend it can take exactly 8 weeks or more
Hi have u recieve you PR card? Just hoping that it will arrive earlier than the time span..coz my kids visa will expired on Feb 11 2018. If thats a case i dont know what to do.

Parth3101

Feb 19, 2018
I just called up CIC to book an appointment with IRCC Etobicoke office to complete my landing. I was told that I will hear back from them in 2 weeks time but the agent was unsure of how much time it would take for the appointment, after get their response.

Can any one who did landing in Etobicoke share their timelines please.

thanks in advance.
Hey, I can certainly help you with your query coz I already got an Interview appointment date confirmation email from etobicoke office. I called them on February 1st about the date. They transmitted my request to the E office and told me to wait for a reply with in 2 weeks. I got an email named ‘CIC-Etobicoke-Landing’ on February 13th saying my appointment date is set on February 20th. So, they did reply in their said 2 weeks time frame and the appointment took a week’s time frame from there.

Hope this helped you. Good Luck.

Parth3101

Feb 19, 2018
I received a letter from CIC on September 15 that Etobicoke IRCC will contact me for appointment but nothing received as yet. It has been 6 weeks. I called CIC and they said there is a 7 week + wait time for Etobicoke office. Waiting desperately....
Check your junk mails frequently too. You don’t want to miss it coz missing an appointment can result in termination of your immigration process.

joeythecat

Jun 16, 2016
does anyone know how long it takes to get an appointment? my wife got her application complete email on feb 20th but we still have not heard from the etobicoke office.

joeythecat

Jun 16, 2016
does anyone know how long it takes to get an appointment? my wife got her application complete email on feb 20th but we still have not heard from the etobicoke office.

Reactions: DHEA