+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wait came to an end for new rules jan 2013 !!

LION717

Star Member
Sep 17, 2012
HEY GUYZ JUST CALM DOWN I CALLED CANADA VFS OFFICE IN INDIA AND CLARIFY ABOUT NEW RULES THEY TOLD ME THAT IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR UNIVERSITY THEN YOU HAVE TO PAY WHOLE YEAR FULL TUTION FEES BUT IF YOU ARE APPLYING TO COLLEGE THEN ITS UPTO COLLEGE HOW IS THEIR MODE OF FEES PAYMENT SEMESTER WISE OR YEAR SO ALMOST ALL COLLEGES HAVE SEMESTER WISE FEE STRUCTURE SO THEY TOLD ITS FINE TO MAKE PAYMENT OF 1 SEM FOR COLLEGE ADMISSION :) CHEERS !!!!

sawal

Aug 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LION717 said:
HEY GUYZ JUST CALM DOWN I CALLED CANADA VFS OFFICE IN INDIA AND CLARIFY ABOUT NEW RULES THEY TOLD ME THAT IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR UNIVERSITY THEN YOU HAVE TO PAY WHOLE YEAR FULL TUTION FEES BUT IF YOU ARE APPLYING TO COLLEGE THEN ITS UPTO COLLEGE HOW IS THEIR MODE OF FEES PAYMENT SEMESTER WISE OR YEAR SO ALMOST ALL COLLEGES HAVE SEMESTER WISE FEE STRUCTURE SO THEY TOLD ITS FINE TO MAKE PAYMENT OF 1 SEM FOR COLLEGE ADMISSION :) CHEERS !!!!

and what they said about gic ??

UBCvijay

Sep 23, 2012
:eek: thats right, even universities have semester wise payments !
I guess those who apply for universities, it is better to pay one year tuition fee !
any one got any clue about how to purchase GIC ??

LION717

Star Member
Sep 17, 2012
IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO MAKE GIC DEN YOU CAN SHOW LOAN OF 10K FOR YOUR LIVING EXP .

FURTHER THEY TOLD FOR COLLEGE ITS FINE TO PAY 1 SEM FEE BUT FOR UNIVERSITY IT DEPENDS FROM UNIVERSITY TO UNIVERSITY.

rahul61988

Sep 18, 2012
Dear Friends

PLS HELP ME OUT

Recently i got rejection under SPP stating reasons below:-
You have not satisfied me that you would leave canada at the end of your stay.In reaching this decision,I considered several factors including PURPOSE OF VISIT
Other Reasons:-
Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualification,previous studies,previous employment,level of establishment,language abilities,or your future prospects and plans.

I am a b.tech in ECE with 67% marks in 2009
2 year work exp.from 2010-12 with full documents attached
paid full 1 year fees
bank loan of 7 lacs
applied in humber college in relevant program of Wireless telecommunication program of 1 year
7 bands overall with no band less than 6

pls guide me what wrong happened with me and can i apply again in general category ????
I will be very thankful to you.

LION717

Star Member
Sep 17, 2012
[size=10pt]I am feeling sorry for you Rahul

CIC has become bitch now :mad: they look like they will only give visa who make GIC and apply to universities.

BTW did u attached SOP or not and u from which city
[/size]

PS : All those who dont know proper English and were low grade students got visa easily and those who went in 2009 and 2010 they got PR through saskatchewan PNP program lucky bastards :mad:

IN_BLR

Sep 6, 2012
@rahul61988, you have a good btech degree and score. apply to universities. you won't get rejected if your finances are right.

theamandeep

Dec 27, 2010
Amritsar
Visa Office......
CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
6.5 :) (L6.5, R6.0, W6.5, S6.0)
Interview........
amandeep.walia91 @ gmail.com
rahul61988 said:
Dear Friends

PLS HELP ME OUT

Recently i got rejection under SPP stating reasons below:-
You have not satisfied me that you would leave canada at the end of your stay.In reaching this decision,I considered several factors including PURPOSE OF VISIT
Other Reasons:-
Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualification,previous studies,previous employment,level of establishment,language abilities,or your future prospects and plans.

I am a b.tech in ECE with 67% marks in 2009
2 year work exp.from 2010-12 with full documents attached
paid full 1 year fees
bank loan of 7 lacs
applied in humber college in relevant program of Wireless telecommunication program of 1 year
7 bands overall with no band less than 6

pls guide me what wrong happened with me and can i apply again in general category ????
I will be very thankful to you.

ohhh Its a shock for us bro !! It means the pace of rejections are keep rolling for jan 2013 intake too like the sept 2012....
your every thing is fine ielts, academics , loan

I don't know if we say you are not genuine student entry seeker then NO ONE IS GENUINE HERE.

you are eligible for masters though why don't you apply in some reputed university this time !! by the way where u applied @ CHC CHD or CHC DEL ??

and one personal advice if applying at chd then avoid Humber !!!
Almost everyone is rejected who applied for humber !! I think canam has adviced to humber ,M i right ??

try your luck again , you will get it if apply in masters , :) :)
if think suitable also go for caips, if have enough patience ......only then ;)

best of luck.

dineshonnet

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
theamandeep said:
ohhh Its a shock for us bro !! It means the pace of rejections are keep rolling for jan 2013 intake too like the sept 2012....
your every thing is fine ielts, academics , loan

I don't know if we say you are not genuine student entry seeker then NO ONE IS GENUINE HERE.

you are eligible for masters though why don't you apply in some reputed university this time !! by the way where u applied @ CHC CHD or CHC DEL ??

and one personal advice if applying at chd then avoid Humber !!!
Almost everyone is rejected who applied for humber !! I think canam has adviced to humber ,M i right ??

try your luck again , you will get it if apply in masters , :) :)
if think suitable also go for caips, if have enough patience ......only then ;)

best of luck.
amandeep ji... did you check he too applied for humber. I repeat HUMBER....HUMBER.... :-[ :-[ :(

theamandeep

Dec 27, 2010
Amritsar
Visa Office......
CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
6.5 :) (L6.5, R6.0, W6.5, S6.0)
Interview........
amandeep.walia91 @ gmail.com
Humber college na kaho veer ,LANDER college kaho!! :p :p :p

hahahaha !!! Naa v nai sun na mein edda !! :D

nakul

Star Member
Oct 15, 2012
if we pay 1 year full tutuion fee and take a loan and show laon for living expense
is it fine or nt

nakul

Star Member
Oct 15, 2012
veer je apan living expense da loan show kriee te full tution fee bhr daiye
ta ehh chl jau k nhi