+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VJO question

tonymac1

Mar 11, 2023
Hi I’m researching the skilled worker programs and I wanted to know what’s the best way to get VJO? I’m currently residing in the US, is applying to jobs the only way to get VJO?
I was told by some immigration agents that they can help with VJO as well, wonder if those are legit.

thanks!

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Hi I’m researching the skilled worker programs and I wanted to know what’s the best way to get VJO? I’m currently residing in the US, is applying to jobs the only way to get VJO?
I was told by some immigration agents that they can help with VJO as well, wonder if those are legit.

thanks!
You can only get a VJO after getting a full-time permanent job in Quebec

tonymac1

Mar 11, 2023
VJO is a process that has to be initailly by the employers for their employees. So you cannot a VJO before getting a full-time permanent job in Quebec
This immigration agent told me they have employer available to submit VJO for me, I guess it’s not legit then

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Basically they’re saying they have employers who can post job posting and ads , and then provide a job offer for me to submit VJO
Its actually MIFI who validates the job for a candiate. Employers are required to submit the proof of their struggles in finding a candidate (job advertisement at govternemnt approved websites). Employers are also required to submit the company's official documents including financial statements.

VJO is possible if both employer and employee are geniune

rafaelroob

Mar 15, 2023
In reality, MIFI is the one who decides whether or not a candidate is qualified for a position. Employers are required to provide evidence that they have had a difficult time recruiting suitable candidates (job advertisement at govternemnt approved websites). In addition to that, it is expected of employers to submit formal documents representing the company, such as financial accounts.

If the employer and employee are both in good faith, VJO can be arranged. basketball stars