+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitors visa got refused

TuhinT

Jun 28, 2022
Hello,

I applied for my father's visitor visa but it got refused on the following ground. Our entire family is based in India except me, also he has his own house and everything there...I just doesn't understand!!!

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporaty resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit

Stu234

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Hello,

I applied for my father's visitor visa but it got refused on the following ground. Our entire family is based in India except me, also he has his own house and everything there...I just doesn't understand!!!

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporaty resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit
what is your timeline>?

ashwin35

Star Member
Jun 14, 2018
@Stu234 What is your immigration status in Canada? Also, does your dad have travel history in the last 10 years and hold (or ever had) a US visa?

If you're a PR, maybe you should consider super visa? I'm also awaiting the decision on my mom's application and suspect it may get denied due to lack of financials (i'm her sponsor as she doesn't hold any assets in her name)...in which case I plan on applying for the super visa.

Stu234

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
@Stu234 What is your immigration status in Canada? Also, does your dad have travel history in the last 10 years and hold (or ever had) a US visa?

If you're a PR, maybe you should consider super visa? I'm also awaiting the decision on my mom's application and suspect it may get denied due to lack of financials (i'm her sponsor as she doesn't hold any assets in her name)...in which case I plan on applying for the super visa.
Probably ones I get PR will apply for supervisa. Hopefully we will get approval soon

Stu234

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020

My dad doesn’t have any travel history to US but he has worked in middle east for around 15 years

TuhinT

Jun 28, 2022
I am a Canadian citizen and my father didn't travel any place outside India. I wanted him here soon to see my son and later would have applied for super visa...but it(visitor visa) got refused

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I am a Canadian citizen and my father didn't travel any place outside India. I wanted him here soon to see my son and later would have applied for super visa...but it(visitor visa) got refused
Did your father send proof of his personal savings especially liquid savings? How long did he ask to visit Canada? When did you move to Canada?