+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISITOR VISA

Fredfredrick

May 26, 2023
I usually check for application status in the Automated phone call, 2 days ago when I called to check l, says talk to agent and agent doesn’t have access to application as it is outside canada. It’s a visitor application. Any ideas what’s wrong?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I usually check for application status in the Automated phone call, 2 days ago when I called to check l, says talk to agent and agent doesn’t have access to application as it is outside canada. It’s a visitor application. Any ideas what’s wrong?
Would wait for IRCC to contact you which could take up to a week. There can also be glitches in the system so may not actually be an issue. Most do not call to monitor TRVs so it is tough to say what the issue may be if there is an issue.

Fredfredrick

May 26, 2023
Would wait for IRCC to contact you which could take up to a week. There can also be glitches in the system so may not actually be an issue. Most do not call to monitor TRVs so it is tough to say what the issue may be if there is an issue.
Last week I last had they opened my biometrics and it was good and haven’t heard anything since. It hasn’t been a week but let me hope for the best. Thank you so much for your reply.

Canadian_rainbow

Aug 30, 2022
Last week I last had they opened my biometrics and it was good and haven’t heard anything since. It hasn’t been a week but let me hope for the best. Thank you so much for your reply.
Same thing happened with my partner’s application. When we talked to the agent they said its approved. So, looks like there is a decision for you too. Why you did not talk to the agent?

Fredfredrick

May 26, 2023
Same thing happened with my partner’s application. When we talked to the agent they said its approved. So, looks like there is a decision for you too. Why you did not talk to the agent?
The agent said, they don’t have access to application processed outside visa office outside canada. Didn’t know that. Hoping for the best.

Fredfredrick

May 26, 2023
My TRV application refused due to
*Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself.
Application sent Dec07,2023.
Application was for 20 days visit for Birthday of first newborn baby. P.A provided good bank account with great savings accounts to prove
I had good saving with lots of money saved to show. Seeing that kinda message that not enough to money support you trip made me question.
Any suggestion on what I should do next guys? Or should I just give up this immigration headache.
Anybody been in the same boat and his/her application approved afterward?
Thank you for your time

TiniTan28

Star Member
May 9, 2022
My TRV application refused due to
*Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself.
Application sent Dec07,2023.
Application was for 20 days visit for Birthday of first newborn baby. P.A provided good bank account with great savings accounts to prove
I had good saving with lots of money saved to show. Seeing that kinda message that not enough to money support you trip made me question.
Any suggestion on what I should do next guys? Or should I just give up this immigration headache.
Anybody been in the same boat and his/her application approved afterward?
Thank you for your time
how much money did you show?