+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa

boxi29

Feb 2, 2009
Could you please halp?

1. If we fly from Chicago to Toronto then where we will have canadain immigration? In Chicago or in Toronto?

2. When we will enter to Canada will we will be getting some kind of stamp in our passport to keep a recond when we entered at Canada?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

boxi29 said:
Could you please halp?

1. If we fly from Chicago to Toronto then where we will have canadain immigration? In Chicago or in Toronto?

2. When we will enter to Canada will we will be getting some kind of stamp in our passport to keep a recond when we entered at Canada?
1. Toronto
2. Yes, the IO should stamp your passport.

boxi29

Feb 2, 2009
PMM,

In the stamp will it have the date i entered to Canada?

How will i know how long i can stay if it has onlt enter datein the stamp?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
hi

boxi29 said:
PMM,

In the stamp will it have the date i entered to Canada?

How will i know how long i can stay if it has onlt enter datein the stamp?
1. yes
2. 6 months unless a date is written under the stamp

boxi29

Feb 2, 2009
PMM,

I am sorry for asking again. You said "6 months unless a date is written under the stamp". Help me as i am confused and this is my first Canada trip.

In my passoprt under the stamp the date is = the date in entered to Canada. If it would have less than 6 month will there be another date besides the date of entry?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

boxi29 said:
PMM,

I am sorry for asking again. You said "6 months unless a date is written under the stamp". Help me as i am confused and this is my first Canada trip.

In my passoprt under the stamp the date is = the date in entered to Canada. If it would have less than 6 month will there be another date besides the date of entry?
If the IO writes another date under the date stamp when you enter Canada, it would mean that you have to leave by that date.

courageous

Star Member
Sep 5, 2011
Dear PMM
I want to ask you a question that ,when i will enter in Canada the I O stamp my passport and also he will
enter my return date.Is it true. Plz explain.
Thanks

candy_lite

Sep 10, 2011
Hi, I just got back from Canada last July 20, 2011. I need to go back to see my husband in Alberta. Am I allowed to go back that soon?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
candy_lite said:
Hi, I just got back from Canada last July 20, 2011. I need to go back to see my husband in Alberta. Am I allowed to go back that soon?
You can always get it a try. My cousin has no issue with that.