+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa

malhamwi

Sep 8, 2017
Hi.

I applied for a visitor visa from KSA and I provided my biometrics on 20 Aug at VAC-Jeddah upon a request letter in my application status and messages.
After providing my biometrics I didn't receive any letter in my application status confirming that my biometrics have been received. I only received a message from vfsglobal with a tracking number to follow my application at VAC.
why my status have not been updated in my online application?

appreciate your help.

Ali.Ayyach

Jun 8, 2015
Hi.

I applied for a visitor visa from KSA and I provided my biometrics on 20 Aug at VAC-Jeddah upon a request letter in my application status and messages.
After providing my biometrics I didn't receive any letter in my application status confirming that my biometrics have been received. I only received a message from vfsglobal with a tracking number to follow my application at VAC.
why my status have not been updated in my online application?

appreciate your help.
Hey, i applied online on august 22nd, i submitted my biometrics on 24th at vac-jeddah then the very next day they sent me a confirmation that they received them, and im still waiting for an update till today.

Please update me with any changes.

Thanks

Edit: im sorry i didnt receive an email that they received them, they just updated my application that biometrics have been received or "completed". Check the status of your application on cic and see if they updated it or not.

Last edited:

malhamwi

Sep 8, 2017
Hey, i applied online on august 22nd, i submitted my biometrics on 24th at vac-jeddah then the very next day they sent me a confirmation that they received them, and im still waiting for an update till today.

Please update me with any changes.

Thanks

Edit: im sorry i didnt receive an email that they received them, they just updated my application that biometrics have been received or "completed". Check the status of your application on cic and see if they updated it or not.
Thanks Ali,

Yes you are right it's updated to completed.
Anyway, today I received a new message in my account telling me that my application was unfortunately refused.
It took 20 days for them to review my application since I provided my biometrics, if you provided your biometrics on August 24th you would expect a response within the next few days.

Good luck.

Ali.Ayyach

Jun 8, 2015
Thanks Ali,

Yes you are right it's updated to completed.
Anyway, today I received a new message in my account telling me that my application was unfortunately refused.
It took 20 days for them to review my application since I provided my biometrics, if you provided your biometrics on August 24th you would expect a response within the next few days.

Good luck.
Im sorry about that, could you share the reasons, and the documents submitted?

Legend6892

Jul 31, 2017
+90% Applicants from Saudi Arabia are likely to be refused due to the unstable situation in the country.You can still get the visa if you know someone in Visa office or pay the very high amount to the agent to get your visa 100% approved.I know a person who is Pakistani national and was working as labour with monthly salary 1500 Saudi Riyal in Riyadh.He paid 23000 Saudi Riyals to the agent and got 1 year TRV.He didn't provide any documents to an agent.Also, my cousin who is working as Marketing Manager with a monthly salary of 25000SR in telecom company since 2006 got his visa refused last month without any genuine grounds.He has USA, UK AND Schengen visa as well.Only UK Embassy in Riyadh is granting visa on merit to the applicants.

desert soul

Sep 5, 2017
Jeddah
Visa Office......
Jeddah
@Ali.Ayyach.

I hope you are doing good.

Any updates on your application.

Would you like to share few things with us.

1 whats your nationality.
2 how did you applied in paper or online.
3 do you have any travel history.

Ali.Ayyach

Jun 8, 2015
@Ali.Ayyach.

I hope you are doing good.

Any updates on your application.

Would you like to share few things with us.

1 whats your nationality.
2 how did you applied in paper or online.
3 do you have any travel history.

Hey,

Im good thank you hope you are as well, im lebanese residing in ksa jeddah, i applied online, i travelled to syria jordan kuwait and lebanon and i have a work permit in ksa since 2001.

No updates yet.