+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa

Deepcheema07

Sep 6, 2017
hey i applied for canada visitor visa from jalandhar on 10 aug it's say your application is being processed does anyone heard anything related to visitor visa in these days or do u know how much usually it take for visitor visa apication

Jtpolzin

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
It mostly depends where you apply from and what checks they need to it. I can range from just a few days(My wife's was approved in 8 days in Ukraine) to 80 or 90 from countries where they need to do extensive background checks or even longer.

Really hard for people here to advise you unless you at least explain

1) Where are you applying from & what country is your passport from
2) Have you ever been in a security type position (EG Police and military)

Sep 28, 2017
If you applied after May 2017 your application has not been processed yet. The processing time is backed up right now to 115 business days I called yesterday they told me this.

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
If you applied after May 2017 your application has not been processed yet. The processing time is backed up right now to 115 business days I called yesterday they told me this.
you mean they will start processing after 115 days or they are conducting backgrounds check first and then rechecking application in that time?

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
you mean they will start processing after 115 days or they are conducting backgrounds check first and then rechecking application in that time?
They reviewed your application again after BGs as they already consider your application for processing.

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
They reviewed your application again after BGs as they already consider your application for processing.
that is true but wondering about that 115 business days story as they informed me on day 30th that application under bg check LOL

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
that is true but wondering about that 115 business days story as they informed me on day 30th that application under bg check LOL
Well in that case, we are just over 60 business days ;). 50 more days to go ...CHILLAX

jpsant

Aug 14, 2014
Visa Office......
SP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
AOR Received.
17-02-2015
Med's Done....
12-11-2014
Hello..
Sorry for disrupting the thread here, but you guys are all done with the visitor application and everything so I thought you would know the answer to my question.
So, i'm doing a visitor online application for myself. Do I have to print all the forms, sign them, and date them before I upload it? Or do I just upload them?
One of my friends told me I don't have to sign any of the forms because it is an online application.
Please please.. let me know.

Thank you so much

Teolo28

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
Hello..
Sorry for disrupting the thread here, but you guys are all done with the visitor application and everything so I thought you would know the answer to my question.
So, i'm doing a visitor online application for myself. Do I have to print all the forms, sign them, and date them before I upload it? Or do I just upload them?
One of my friends told me I don't have to sign any of the forms because it is an online application.

Thank you so much
Yes.. no need to sign the form.. after uploading all docs that are required, you will have to put your name at the end... that would serve as your signature..

Goodluck.

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Hello..

Thank you so much
Your friend is right as well as Mr Teolo in above post. Online application is much better option as it is easy to manage.

Reactions: Teolo28