+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa Walk-in Processing time-Same day approval?

mcotocjb

Jun 24, 2011
My parents are planning to visit Canada to see Toronto during August 2011. In the past, we appeared in person at the Buffalo Consulate and submitted the visitor visa application and we received the approval on the same day. Since we are flying from Florida and I am in the process of booking airline tickets to Buffalo, I want to make sure that timeline is sufficient. Does anyone know that the Buffalo office can process the visa applications during walk-in hours on the same day?

I have emailed Buffalo, Detroit, LA, NY, Seattle and noone is polite and some office does not even respond back. I am not sure what is going on.

slick1234

Jun 28, 2011
Hi there,

CAn you please let us know if you were able to get visa same day by in-person...we are also sailing in same boat.

Thanks

ashokcan

Apr 28, 2011
mcotocjb said:
My parents are planning to visit Canada to see Toronto during August 2011. In the past, we appeared in person at the Buffalo Consulate and submitted the visitor visa application and we received the approval on the same day. Since we are flying from Florida and I am in the process of booking airline tickets to Buffalo, I want to make sure that timeline is sufficient. Does anyone know that the Buffalo office can process the visa applications during walk-in hours on the same day?

I have emailed Buffalo, Detroit, LA, NY, Seattle and noone is polite and some office does not even respond back. I am not sure what is going on.
Most probably,they can issue the visa same day, if your documents are OK. One member went to LA and got the visa same day,this month.Can't say about Buffalo,should be the same,i guess. Good Luck 8)