+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa to visit fiance

la94

Jun 2, 2016
Hi, I would like to ask for some opinion about providing few or many proof of relationship to my fiance to ask for a visitor visa . Thankyou

formalboygirl

Star Member
Jun 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-04-2011
for a visit visa, they don't look for much proof of relationship. They just only look for intention.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
la94 said:
Hi, I would like to ask for some opinion about providing few or many proof of relationship to my fiance to ask for a visitor visa . Thankyou
As you were already advised in your other thread, you need to focus on proving your ties to your country of residence.

la94

Jun 2, 2016
canuck_in_uk said:
As you were already advised in your other thread, you need to focus on proving your ties to your country of residence.
Thankyou.. hmm Sorry, what do you mean by 'advised in my other thread'. So no proof of relationship?

la94

Jun 2, 2016
canuck_in_uk said:

I applied two weeks for trv to visit my fiance and got rejected .. I want tl reapply. We met online in 2014 then six months later he came to see me, then again and again. Three times . So this summer, I have break from uni so I really wanted to see him for few weeks. In the application I did not wrote any letter about us . I just said want to visit fiance. And I gave many photos of us and he and my family and some master thesis extract where he dedicate a part of acknowledgment to me. I dont know If I should provide more proof of relationship now as hotel we booked when he came here, or tell our story how we met.. I don't know

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
la94 said:
Thankyou.. hmm Sorry, what do you mean by 'advised in my other thread'. So no proof of relationship?
Your other thread: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/is-it-possible-to-get-a-visitor-visa-for-fiancee-t428712.0.html;msg5236962#msg5236962

Scylla's post from yesterday:

scylla said:
No - you should not provide evidence of hotel bookings where you and your fiancee stayed together in the past. Again, what you want to focus on is evidence of ties to your home country / country of residence.