+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visitor visa timeline

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Suminimi said:
I do understand and totally agree with you but i can not wait forever, is there any issue if i create a newGCKEY and re apply ? Whichever approves 1st otherone i can withdraw.. i wrote to Abu dhabi embassy also last week and logged Web form request but just wondering if they take that too seriously.. really there is no SLA which is so surprising at this time where everything is so technologically advance and customer care is very important
There are several applicants who are in the same situation as your parents. You can go through post after post on this forum of people who have been waiting.

You'll have to be patient. It doesn't make sense to withdraw the existing applications and then to reapply. Also, submitting multiple applications simultaneously won't work as it will instantly show up in the IRCC database.

As you've sent a CSE, you can expect a response/some expedited decision

Suminimi

Apr 24, 2017
Bryanna said:
There are several applicants who are in the same situation as your parents. You can go through post after post on this forum of people who have been waiting.

You'll have to be patient. It doesn't make sense to withdraw the existing applications and then to reapply. Also, submitting multiple applications simultaneously won't work as it will instantly show up in the IRCC database.

As you've sent a CSE, you can expect a response/some expedited decision
Ok sir Thanks a lot .. fingure crossed .. pray for me

andysingh

Aug 14, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Applied online.

Passport submission request received, does that mean its approved? :)

Can someone advise how long will they issue the visa for? Coz i have seen most people getting 10 years multiple even though you request for a month.

Cheers!

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
andysingh said:
Applied online.

Almost there, but you wouldn't know for sure until you get the passport back or the 'Final decision' says 'Approved' in MyCIC

Can someone advise how long will they issue the visa for? Coz i have seen most people getting 10 years multiple even though you request for a month.
It depends on the assessment made by the visa officer

Nithya Gandhi

Star Member
Aug 22, 2016
andysingh said:
Applied online.

Cheers!

Hi can u pls tel when u applied and from where u applied

andysingh

Aug 14, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bryanna said:
Almost there, but you wouldn't know for sure until you get the passport back or the 'Final decision' says 'Approved' in MyCIC

It depends on the assessment made by the visa officer
Thanks for the info.

Nithya Gandhi said:
Hi can u pls tel when u applied and from where u applied
I applied at the start of the month from Australia. What about you?

andysingh

Aug 14, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Status officially changed to approved. :) ;) :D ;D

Cheers everyone, hope ya'll get the result you want.

mehrdadmf

Apr 12, 2017
Rahim1351 said:
thanks for your help, can you give me the email address to send them an email as you suggested.
Hi I'm also from Iran, and applied a month ago, but no update yet. Have served in military service in Iran?

Nithya Gandhi

Star Member
Aug 22, 2016
Is it must to attach the document checklist in visa application?

Wat is this Authority to release personal information to a designated individual IMM5475 al about?

Do we need ro submit both use of rep and IMM5475 form?

We did online payment for our parents from so how to submit the proof of payment? Or jus check the fee payment option in document list as we paid and received the confirmation status.

Please reply soon

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Nithya Gandhi said:
Is it must to attach the document checklist in visa application?
For online applications, you must simply follow the online instructions.

Wat is this Authority to release personal information to a designated individual IMM5475 al about?
This is if your parents want to you appoint you as their representative. If you have applied like as if it is your parents applying themselves then this form is not required

Do we need ro submit both use of rep and IMM5475 form?
No. I have answered above

We did online payment for our parents from so how to submit the proof of payment? Or jus check the fee payment option in document list as we paid and received the confirmation status.
You've done the correct thing. Nothing else needs to be done

Nithya Gandhi

Star Member
Aug 22, 2016
Bryanna said:
For online applications, you must simply follow the online instructions.

This is if your parents want to you appoint you as their representative. If you have applied like as if it is your parents applying themselves then this form is not required

No. I have answered above

You've done the correct thing. Nothing else needs to be done
thank you dear