+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa-Saudi Arabia

promisedprodigy

Star Member
Dec 29, 2021
Is anyone else that has applied from KSA also experiencing long processing time ? I've been waiting for three months with no update.

promisedprodigy

Star Member
Dec 29, 2021
If anyone else could weigh in on this, I'd appreciate it. I'm shocked that it's taking this long. For the record, the application was submitted in early November.

promisedprodigy

Star Member
Dec 29, 2021
Almost everyone is mine was submitted on nov 18 last year.and still waiting.
Do you know anyone else in the same spot? The processing times shown on the website have just been increasing in the past 2 weeks and my plans are being delayed..really frustrated, and I'm sure others are too.

Alihussain

Star Member
Nov 19, 2021
I have kids and wife in Canada but yet im my application been stuck since December with no updates

Alihussain

Star Member
Nov 19, 2021
If you applied for inland sponsorship why are you out of Canada? One of the requirements is to remain in Canada.
They actually asked me to leave for police certificate so I came here now I want to come back they’re taking their time

Alihussain

Star Member
Nov 19, 2021
The visa officer had my sponsorship application 2 months , I’ve spoke to the minister he said in order for expedited processing only for extraordinary situations

Legend6892

Jul 31, 2017
Currently, they are not processing applications from Saudia Arabia due to a limited number of staff in the Canadian embassy in Riyadh.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
The visa officer had my sponsorship application 2 months , I’ve spoke to the minister he said in order for expedited processing only for extraordinary situations
IRCC doesn’t ask people to leave to pick up PCCs. You can’t apply inland if you’re going to be out of Canada for months.

Alihussain

Star Member
Nov 19, 2021
IRCC doesn’t ask people to leave to pick up PCCs. You can’t apply inland if you’re going to be out of Canada for months.
I wish you were right but it’s possible I told them I rather to stay with my kids but the insisted my application wouldn’t move without the police certificate I didn’t want to wast time so I came here again it was unexpected as I lived in Canada for the last 8 years I didn’t think they would wanted when I submitted my application neither my application was returned

KC Ali

Feb 23, 2023
Do you know anyone else in the same spot? The processing times shown on the website have just been increasing in the past 2 weeks and my plans are being delayed..really frustrated, and I'm sure others are too.
Did you get the visa , i did apply from Saudi embassy since May 2022 until now nothing happened