+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISITOR VISA REJECTED

jay_007

Jun 17, 2014
chd.piyush said:
attached whole family assets ,bank statements, income tax returns and each n everything belonging to my family. also cover letter with replies to rejection points. thats all
hi piyush,
Congrats on ur visa approaval. My situation is also the same Traveled earlier 2 times canadian visa( 5 yr validity, never overstayed), 2 times US ( just for 2 days, i have a valid US visa too. ) .applied for visitor/Business visa but got rejected . would like some advice from you IN DETAIL what all documents did u add on ( IN DETAIL , IF POSSIBLE THAT U MISSED FIRST TIME ) and IF U COULD SEND ME THE COVERING LETTER WITH REPLIES TO REJECTION that would be great , i dont have any idea as to how to write a good covering letter, though my rejection was " No legitimate reason for travel , i had invitation letter from two organizers of exhibition and exhibited 6-8 times as exhibitor earlier.

Please send me a copy of covering letter so that i can get an idea how to write one. though my explanation would be different but will still help me a lot . PLEASE PERSONAL MESSAGE ME if Possible.

Thanks

lovely21

Apr 26, 2012
Help Guys........ :( :( :( :(

I have my boyfriend from India and we want to meet in Canada (I am a PR holder in Canada since a year ).................the complicated part is he already has a visitor visa refusal.

I really want him to come and visit me but we also plan to get married soon .but we want to be together ..................

What would be a better option to try for another visit visa or sponsor as a spouse ???????????

nirmaljit

Star Member
Jan 5, 2009
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Piyush
My case is also the same. If possible pl send me the covering letter where u have given the answers about rejection pl. It will b of great help.

chd.piyush

Oct 31, 2013
supervisa is only for parents and grand parents
waqar.ahmad150 said:
That's good. We have never heard before about visit visa which has so long validity i.e 10 years. Is that super visa?

Aug 12, 2015
Edmonton, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton, AB, Canada
NOC Code......
NOC0711
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-12-2021
Doc's Request.
03-10-2022
Nomination.....
07-04-2022
AOR Received.
09-06-2022
Med's Request
25-03-2022
Med's Done....
25-08-2022
Interview........
NA
i have applied for my wife aswell. lets see if she gets it
Any update bro??

I have three visitor visa refusals in 2012, 2012 and 2015.

Reason stated was travel history, lack of solid financial status, income statements etc.

Pls help and advise me on PM if possible. My younger brother sponsored me on all three ocassions being a Canadian PR with solid bank balance and good job in Toronto.

Thanks

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
You will need to prove your ties to your home country and have sufficient funds to pay for the trip yourself. Your brothers funds won't help in getting you a TRV. I also suspect IRCC believes you are a risk for overstaying. Get your brother to order the GCMS notes. They will give you a better understanding of the refusals.

aman86

Apr 7, 2015
I have two refusal from Canada one is study permit in 2009 and USA refusal 2015 h1b1 and recent may 2018 visitor visa from Canada. My husband also USA rejection same year or 3 rejection from visitor visa Canada in may 2017 July 2017 or recent family refusal
I m working in paramilitary force as a Nurse in India also good salary my sister in law PR in Canada she sponsored on function to my husband with family recent
Bt our visa denied reason purpose of visit travel history tell me should we apply again or caip notes
Thanks

Maninder Bhullar

Apr 20, 2018
I have two refusal from Canada one is study permit in 2009 and USA refusal 2015 h1b1 and recent may 2018 visitor visa from Canada. My husband also USA rejection same year or 3 rejection from visitor visa Canada in may 2017 July 2017 or recent family refusal
I m working in paramilitary force as a Nurse in India also good salary my sister in law PR in Canada she sponsored on function to my husband with family recent
Bt our visa denied reason purpose of visit travel history tell me should we apply again or caip notes
Thanks
When you apply recently?