+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa refusel

Jigabhai

Jun 7, 2017
I have already withdrawn my application under fsw immigration and took back money. Applied in 2005 and withdrawn in 2015.

Jigabhai

Jun 7, 2017
We have not attached my brother's job title and/or his salary certificate and his tax papaers. Is this may be a reason for refusal ?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I have already withdrawn my application under fsw immigration and took back money. Applied in 2005 and withdrawn in 2015.
I think there's some mistake. It does not take 10 years to process an application for PR under FSW

We have not attached my brother's job title and/or his salary certificate and his tax papaers. Is this may be a reason for refusal ?
It's difficult to advise without knowing the complete list of documents which you and your wife submitted + the purpose and duration of your visit

Jigabhai

Jun 7, 2017
I think there's some mistake. It does not take 10 years to process an application for PR under FSW

It's difficult to advise without knowing the complete list of documents which you and your wife submitted + the purpose and duration of your visit
All the applications before 2008 were given this choice of withdrawal. Refund of fees with interest too.

Jigabhai

Jun 7, 2017
Docs submitted-
My business proof (gst cst licence copy)
My income tax returns
Immovable property valuation report
Bank fd copy
Bank statements
Marriage certificate
Our passport copies
My brothers passport copy
Invitation letter from my brother
Photographs
Purpose of visit- family visit and local site seeing
Duration - less then a month in September and October and again next sept 2018 for my son's graduation.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Docs submitted-
My business proof (gst cst licence copy)
My income tax returns
Immovable property valuation report
Bank fd copy
Bank statements
Marriage certificate
Our passport copies
My brothers passport copy
Invitation letter from my brother
Photographs
Purpose of visit- family visit and local site seeing
Duration - less then a month in September and October and again next sept 2018 for my son's graduation.
It will help if you order GCMS notes like I've suggested earlier.

A quick review:
1. Business: You should have proved that your business is actively trading. For example, business bank statements + 3-4 POs/works contracts + office/shop rent agreement + Professional Tax returns + audit statement/Balance sheet, etc etc (whatever is applicable to your business)

2. Property: Valuation reports do not help on their own. It must be supported by actual property ownership documents + property tax receipts, etc

3. Family ties: Any dependent family members who are not accompanying you

4. Proof of relationship

4. I would not have mentioned that you would like to visit again next year for your son's graduation