+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa Refused From India

ZAMEER021

Oct 6, 2012
hi Friends

I am 30 Married Male and I have my baby Almost 2 months,
I have Been Working as a Chemical Eng Here in Hyderabad since a year and my previous Experience around 6 years 3 years in Saudi Arabia and 3 years in South America as a same Designation.

I was submitted my Canada visit visa via VFS for Annual National Conference 2012 and attached all Possible Documents documents but finally they refused with Two Reason as below

1, you Have not satisfied my that you Would Leave Canada at the end of the day of your stay
2. Purpose Of Visit

If I Re Apply then would same visa officer will take my case or another ??

please advice me how to Re Apply and what should I Attach more
thanks and best regards

Hayer

Jun 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
30-01-2012 Denied July 2012 appeal allowed Nov 2013
If you reapply, it will most likely be reviewed by another visa officer. You should include proof of your ties to India (proof of family ties in india, economic and financial ties.)

ZAMEER021

Oct 6, 2012
thank you for your suggestion, but previously had Submitted all my financial documents along with my salary pay slips for 6 months, but they did not returned my any documents except my Pass port, now how can i re submit my salary slips i don't have original.

Hayer

Jun 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
You can submit photocopies and state that originals were provided previously. There shol dbe lot more supporting docs than the first time such that the case is stronger. If you have any property in your name, any investments........

ZAMEER021

Oct 6, 2012
no Brother I don't have any type of property not even Single Investment. is that Fair if i send a Letter to Visa Officer ? then What Should I mention and how to convince visa officer that I will Return Home Country.

Hayer

Jun 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
You need evidence to support your claim....