IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Done....
01-09-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
05-12-2012
I recently received my S-1, study permit visa from CHC New Delhi. My parents now want to come with me to just drop me off and perhaps stay 15-20 days to make sure I get settled properly. They are planning to apply for a visitor visa this week and I need some help with their chances and the application in general.

They're just going to submit proof of business registration, hotel booking, plane ticket booking and income tax returns as the documents.

They have 2 previous visitors visas to canada. They used one to drop my sister off for her studies in canada and then came back shortly after that. The second was to visit my sister in her 2nd year but they ended up never using that as she came to India to visit us instead. Both were multiple entry 1 year visas. Apart from that they have old visas from Singapore, Thailand and several EU visas( visited France, Amsterdam, Rome and a few more)

Their Income tax is not that strong as they earned much more when they got these above visas. I'm hoping the visa officer will probably consider them a good track record and issue it anyway?

What do you guys think?

Also, if they are refused, does it impact me in any way?

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Previous 2 visits will benefit them, doesnt impact your scene at all. Looks like a straight forward case, they know that people can adjust taxes in India, you gotta have money if you can afford to send your child abroad for studies

Josh21

Oct 27, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Done....
01-09-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
05-12-2012
user828 said:
Previous 2 visits will benefit them, doesnt impact your scene at all. Looks like a straight forward case, they know that people can adjust taxes in India, you gotta have money if you can afford to send your child abroad for studies
Actually if you can beleive it, I got the visa as a 19 y.o by claiming my own funds, dint mention parents at all. Some relative passed away and left me like 200k cad worth of property. I liquidated a bit and organized 75k and claimed self sponsor. Doubt I would have got it with parents current ITR.

femirabel

Star Member
Sep 9, 2010
I am currently in Middle East working for 6 years , I am planning to apply a visitor visa in Canada for my annual vacation (1month) , I have my siters who is citizen in Canada gave me a letter of invitation .
What is the chances that I will approve ?
Thanks to share your thoughts?