+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa Passport Stamping 2024 - India

Sadiqueh1982

Apr 18, 2024
N

No idea, but you can reach VFS and explain the situation may be they would have something..good luck
Hi, I had raised a webform on 15th April asking for an update and below is the reply i received today

"Dear Applicant

Thank you for your email. The counterfoil was printed today and affixed to the travel document, it will be returned to you through the VAC 2- way courier service. Your patience is greatly appreciated.

In case you have opted for the SMS service at the time of submitting your passport to the VAC, you will receive the message on your mobile for the out scan information. If you have submitted your passport through VFS Global but not opted for the SMS service, we recommend that you contact the VAC directly and provide your tracking number.
"

But nothing so far from VFS, i hope they dispatch my passport tomorrow. will keep updating

vinodraman

Apr 21, 2024
Hi, I had raised a webform on 15th April asking for an update and below is the reply i received today

"Dear Applicant

Thank you for your email. The counterfoil was printed today and affixed to the travel document, it will be returned to you through the VAC 2- way courier service. Your patience is greatly appreciated.

In case you have opted for the SMS service at the time of submitting your passport to the VAC, you will receive the message on your mobile for the out scan information. If you have submitted your passport through VFS Global but not opted for the SMS service, we recommend that you contact the VAC directly and provide your tracking number.
"

But nothing so far from VFS, i hope they dispatch my passport tomorrow. will keep updating
Good, Yours was also received by IRC new delhi office on April 10 right? Mine was received by IRCC office on April 10