+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa paper March 15th 2018

ansh01

Mar 29, 2018
surrey
Category........
any update for visiter visa still waiting .when i try to check online tracking they showing being prossed anyone else experince and they also got message 2nd day when they applied passport prossed i dont know how long need to wait

Feb 21, 2018
Hey,

I have applied for visitor visa online on 16th march . I am still waiting for any response.How can we contact cic regarding any updates??

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
i dont know excetly whats going some time i feel if over 15 days no hope .same like now my uncle almost 15 days if they not get any response by friday i dont think so they will get visa
That's not true. 99 percent of the time visas are refused within a month or less. The longer the wait the more chances you have of approval because they considered your application for further checks. I have been waiting 5 months and there are MANY people on here who have waited just as long or longer and still got their visa. It doesn't mean that if your visas processing has passed 15 days that there is no chance. This is Canada, other countries process every visit application within a certain time but Canada does not. I know Schengan visas have a strict timeline of 15 days!

sherry143

Oct 14, 2015
DID U GOT
my uncle apply march 20 still no response and my friend apply his brother jalandhar one month ago still waiting .my husband friend recent came in canada got visa in 12 days i dont know whats going on[/QUOT I HAD APPLIED FROM DELI ON 27TH MARCH.. ON WEBSITE ITS SHOWING.. IS BEING PROCESSED

Kartihk

Apr 13, 2018
Hi,

I had applied for visitor visa online for my parents in India on 20th March 2018. I havent got any response yet. Can someone confirm if there is any customer care number available to track the status of application. The online portal still shows the old status that application is under processing. I am nervous about the outcome.