+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa or Super Visa, which one to apply for Parents?

mann20

Star Member
Oct 28, 2018
Hi,

Considering current Covid-19 situation, which visa I should apply for my parents considering the processing times. And in the long run, which one would be more beneficial.

Thanks in advance!

mann20

Star Member
Oct 28, 2018
Thanks for your reply. Beneficial like in terms of processing times and I am completely new to this so don't know whether I need to have parents insurance for at least how many days for respective visas.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,

Considering current Covid-19 situation, which visa I should apply for my parents considering the processing times. And in the long run, which one would be more beneficial.

Thanks in advance!
Do you qualify for a supervisa. Do you or your spouse have an NOA showing that you earned LICO?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yes we qualify for our parents super visa. We have NOA that satisfy LICO
Processing times are similar. No matter what you should be purchasing travel health insurance for your parents. Really depends on how long they want to stay. TRVs depend more on their financial status and ties so if they have a weak profile a supervisa may be better.

mann20

Star Member
Oct 28, 2018
Processing times are similar. No matter what you should be purchasing travel health insurance for your parents. Really depends on how long they want to stay. TRVs depend more on their financial status and ties so if they have a weak profile a supervisa may be better.
Week profile in what sense? Can you please elaborate more around this. I heard that now days due to covid, the processing times for super visa is more compare to 10 year multiple entry visa (visitor visa). Is that so? I am more inclined towards applying for visitor visa because of this reason.