+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa may 2022

sani.ph

Jul 25, 2022
Hello from Philippines:
Applied for the whole family w/ 2 children ( New portal)
Application: May 25
Biometrics: June 2
Review of eligibility: In process
Still waiting…

Last edited:

bagatov

Jul 21, 2022
Don't think so it will be rejected on those grounds. Unless there is some other issue your application should be approved.
I completed my biometrics on July 1st even though my application was submitted on May 14th. Does it mean that my application would be deemed 'complete' in July and that I should count my processing time from July 1st?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I completed my biometrics on July 1st even though my application was submitted on May 14th. Does it mean that my application would be deemed 'complete' in July and that I should count my processing time from July 1st?
Not sure how IRCC counts it but my guess is unless they have your biometrics they can't really process your application. So yeah actual processing is probably from the time you finish your biometric.

Arramezani

Star Member
May 23, 2022
My friend's husbund application got rejected due to lack of home tie.
He applied 22th may and got got refused yesterday.
His processing time in the website is 117.

parishjain1234

Apr 5, 2022
As per the IRCC - YES, the processing time should be considered when they receive a complete application, which is only after biometrics.

sani.ph

Jul 25, 2022
My friend's husbund application got rejected due to lack of home tie.
He applied 22th may and got got refused yesterday.
His processing time in the website is 117.
Hi from what country is your friend? I’m sorry he got rejected after long waiting. So there’s no assurance that if you don’t receive your refusal letter early, you might be approved

Arramezani

Star Member
May 23, 2022
Hi from what country is your friend? I’m sorry he got rejected after long waiting. So there’s no assurance that if you don’t receive your refusal letter early, you might be approved
I knew that he would get rejected cos of his tie and his application was not really strong.

Reactions: sani.ph

Arramezani

Star Member
May 23, 2022
Hi what do you mean it was not strong. Now I'm afraid my partner's might be rejected.
He didn't have any property
Travel history
Good job salary
And bank statement was weak.@12k can only
Unfortunately sibling and wife/husbund application is too much difficult to get. Mist of them get rejected.
By the way be optimists

Fafa1992

Aug 26, 2020
He didn't have any property
Travel history
Good job salary
And bank statement was weak.@12k can only
Unfortunately sibling and wife/husbund application is too much difficult to get. Mist of them get rejected.
By the way be optimists
Mine is spousal, he has a job, travel history, and about 10k canadian for two week stay. Thanks for responding

bagatov

Jul 21, 2022
Not sure how IRCC counts it but my guess is unless they have your biometrics they can't really process your application. So yeah actual processing is probably from the time you finish your biometric.
Thank you! I wasn't asked to provide a bank account statement as part of the process (probably because I was applying from USA?) - would it help my case if I sent that over to them via the webform or is it just futile?