+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa March 2022

2cookies

May 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello,
I also applied my parents visitor visa on 26th march and biometrics done on 30th march. Till now no updates. Can anyone tell me how to expedite the application?
When your processing time is over u can webform them...not much u can do but to wait

May 6, 2022
I don't think so. i have submitted my application on 18th March, Biometric is on 25th March. Entering date into Canada as 1st May. But no updates from IRCC after that
what did you do after that? are you still waiting? my date is may 10 and today is may 10. i also have not received any reply yet. i will update if i get any reply. i also sent an email for inquiry but even that mail is pending, what are they doing ? its very frustrating. waiting is getting darker day by day. I updated my biometrics on march 13.

Tangoooo

May 3, 2022
what did you do after that? are you still waiting? my date is may 10 and today is may 10. i also have not received any reply yet. i will update if i get any reply. i also sent an email for inquiry but even that mail is pending, what are they doing ? its very frustrating. waiting is getting darker day by day. I updated my biometrics on march 13.
Do you know which embassy handling your files? If you do, you can search their emails on ircc websites and send the enquiry of visa application status

Tangoooo

May 3, 2022
my date is may 10. may 10 is today but still i have not received any reply. my dream seems to have been crushed but i wish you get yours before time. best wishes.
Please don’t stop waiting
It’s not the end yet, we still don’t know whether they approve or not
For now I think we just can pray for the best outcome

Reactions: 2cookies

synder007

Jun 8, 2022
Hi all! I'm a Canadian citizen, newlywed, and I applied for my wife's visitor visa from India. The application completion is March 25 and the biometric got completed on March 31...Still, no progress and the estimation bar (the progress bar on the page) is NO USE!. Keep me posted if there's any update! GOOD LUCK!

eleannav

Jun 13, 2022
Application submitted: March 22, 2022
Biometric submitted: March 24, 2022

update:May 10, 2022 passport was requested to be sent to VFS.

Final Decision: approved June 13, 2022

purpose: business visitor.

problem is: no update on the counterfoil number or document status.
And need to have my passport and visa back by 18 June. If not then I will miss the conference.

Yashsaxena

Mar 23, 2022
Hi all! I'm a Canadian citizen, newlywed, and I applied for my wife's visitor visa from India. The application completion is March 25 and the biometric got completed on March 31...Still, no progress and the estimation bar (the progress bar on the page) is NO USE!. Keep me posted if there's any update! GOOD LUCK!
Same here...newlywed ,applied on 23rd Feb,no update since then...

• Sad

sunny1977

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
FINALLY GOT APPROVED
———————————————
Location- Delhi
First refusal -aug2019-appplied offline self
Second- applied 9may22 by agent( gc key -as per knowledge I got from this forum, bcos I linked my application in gckey later)
Biometrics- already had till 2029
Eligibility review - started 17jun 22(38days)

Till 19 midnight nothing updated in gckey
20jun22- early morning 6am IST. it was showing APPROVED ( 40 calender days) along with PPR attached letter dated 19jun22. ❤

2cookies

May 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Yes
Application submitted: March 22, 2022
Biometric submitted: March 24, 2022

update:May 10, 2022 passport was requested to be sent to VFS.

Final Decision: approved June 13, 2022

purpose: business visitor.

problem is: no update on the counterfoil number or document status.
And need to have my passport and visa back by 18 June. If not then I will miss the conference.
If your embassy is inland then they might send it back quick if outland then it may take 2 weeks or more.
I sent mine last Friday and they received it yesterday. Mine is outland.