+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa in March Timeline from India

rajns

Star Member
Jan 28, 2022
Do we need to include self-addressed return envelop along with other documents and passport while sending the blue-dart courier to VFS?

Ankur

Star Member
Jul 1, 2013
Hello! I submitted my both parent's passports on 29th March through courier services for visa stamping. When I tracked online it says delivered to Ahmedabad. At evening I received SMS for VFS tracing ID for one of my parents only but for other parent I haven't received any tracking ID yet. Do VFS only send one tracking ID or two different tracking ID for two passports?

Harsha999

Apr 25, 2013
Post my timelines here for reference

Feb 20, 2022: TRV visa application submitted in the CIC portal
Feb 22, 2022: Biometrics Invitation Letter
Submitted Biometrics Appointment request to VFS Hyderabad
With-in 5 min, VFS provided a date to give Biometrics
Feb 25, 2022: Biometrics given at VFS Hyderabad
Mar 10, 2022: Original Passport Request correspondence in the CIC portal
Mar 11, 2022: Passport pick-up request placed with VFS Hyderabad
Mar 14, 2022: BlueDart picked up the Passport
Mar 17, 2022: Delivered to VFS Chennai office
Mar 17, 2022: VFS Chennai dispatched the passport to IRCC Bangalore Location
Mar 18, 2022: Acknowledgement from VFS that Passport reached IRCC Bangalore
Mar 23, 2022: Decision Envelope dispatched from IRCC Bangalore directly to applicant address via BlueDart
Mar 24, 2022: Passport delivered to Hyderabad by BlueDart

hello2world

Oct 28, 2018
Hi there,

I have applied for visitor visas for my parents on March 12. I received PPR for one of my parents while still waiting for another PPR request. As I submitted one of the parents' applications as a dependent, would it be normal delayed processing?

I submitted the passport which is currently in the Bangalore IRCC office as of March 28. the status is still not updated yet since March 28. would it be normal as well?

Thank you

ShahidWS

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
Applied via new portal for my parents visit visa on 17th Feb 2022. Got biometrics letter on 18th Feb and it was submitted on 8th Mar 2022.
I noticed that the biometrics number and date were updated the same day under the Application information section on the top right corner.
However when I scroll down, it still says 'We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.'

I've read about this earlier and I believe it is a glitch. But is there anyone else who has faced this problem? Its almost been a month now

Reactions: Kornet

Pankajrathi

May 3, 2019
Hello guys,

I have applied for my parents visitor visa on 28th March 2022.
Got Biometric letter on 29th March.
Biometrics completed and updated on 1st April.

I was not aware of the new portal. I applied in old portal. Will there be any problem ?

Seeking help

Reactions: Kornet