at4446

Sep 24, 2016
ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
Hi All,

My father wants to visit me in Canada and he is applying for TVR. We are going for a normal visitor visa not supper visa!!!
in my invitation letter I have to say that I support him financially or he will support himself?

I am very confused.

Ayam93

Star Member
May 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your father has to support himself financially and thus should also have funds to support his visit to Canada. Your application will most likely be refused if you specify in your invitation letter that you will support your father financially for the duration of trip.

Though you can mention that your father will stay with you during the visit.

kk2018

Oct 24, 2018
Hi All,

My father wants to visit me in Canada and he is applying for TVR. We are going for a normal visitor visa not supper visa!!!
in my invitation letter I have to say that I support him financially or he will support himself?

I am very confused.
I did mention in invitation letter that I will support my mother financially during her stay, she does not have much assets nor job back home. here visa was approved. Do mention in letter that your father is coming for vacation and show good ties back home.

at4446

Sep 24, 2016
ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
I did mention in invitation letter that I will support my mother financially during her stay, she does not have much assets nor job back home. here visa was approved. Do mention in letter that your father is coming for vacation and show good ties back home.
Do my father need to provide digital photos? or We have to wait for biometric?
because imm 5484e it says paper photos are not needed if you are required to give biometric